Kudos to Valve for the delay......the game will only be better.

G

GhostFreemop

Plus, we have no excuses to buy Halo on the 30th. :bounce:

i already have halo for xbox so i aint gonna buy it

-merc

Im waiting for max payne 2 more.

Just so I can play with the havok engine.

Halo for PC is worth it.

And I don't know about giving kudos to Valve. Kudos are mighty tasty. What about skittles?

yes. keep these threads coming, general public!

halo? hmmm... iono, wouldnt hold my breath for it.

It may be better...but at what cost? Valve had its opportunity a month ago to set the record straight.

id love to see wat the conspiracy theorist from the phl delay movies would say about this....

It's not going to be better anyway, It's going to be finished.

Hl-2 isn't even done yet.

Valve is a pubic game developer. Very mercurial. Very.

Originally posted by GhostFreemop
Plus, we have no excuses to buy Halo on the 30th. :bounce:

This'll seem like spam... but

YUP!!:cheers:

I'll probably but Halo to test my system for HL 2 (to get a very vague Idea of what performance I'll receive).

I'd rather have a buggy game and still experience the awesome power of HL2 than no HL2.

OH CRAP! I just realized I haven't had a Kudos in years! I need one, those things as so freaking tasty!

Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour Kudos--- Must find and devour...

*THUMP*

Originally posted by nw909
Im waiting for max payne 2 more.

Just so I can play with the havok engine.

Seen those gameplay videos? F*ckin amazing. Love the twirl move that Max does. My fav clip shows Max huck a grenade at a guy in bullet time...he flies up in the air while Max shoots him with double uzis. The firing sound for the uzis sounds bitchin.

Wtf makes you so sure it's not a marketing ploy? I doubt there's a lot of bugs.

I have said it RELENTLESS amount of times. I am sure Valve would have announced something earlier if there were too many bugs. I am positive the delay deals with marketing strategies up in our hizzies BIATCH.

Max payne was crap, So I have my doubts for the sequel and HALO sucks

I have an excuse not to buy Halo on the 30th.

It's not out in the UK till the 10th.

what kudos for leading us on for months that it would be the 30th when they bloody well knew it wouldnt be?

you just dont discover that 6 days from release the game wont be finished for 2 months :dozey:

I hope they delay the game indefinitely. Then the game will be infinitely good!

Originally posted by Mr Neutron

i know alot of people who would start a murderous rampage if HL2 was never released. Luckily we know thats impossible. Except for that F something whats his face who thinks Valve could drop out whenever they wanted... Idiot. ( i saw a guy today who looked exactly like gordon freeman!) except he had a breadstick instead of a crowbar... not quite the same effect...

HL2 = worth waiting for people. I'm just going to sit and wait. And play Halo 'till HL2 is done. Got bored of CS 1.6. Well, until the fix the shield exploit anyway.

Kudos to Valve for the delay......the game will only be better.
But they get no kudos for the dismal way they handled the announcement. In fact, we should get the kudos for putting up with their bullsh*t!

Its quite funny how you all slated the people who said it was delayed and banned them from the forums, when they were actually correct.

wp Hl2 community...

hey....
you got a little something brown on your nose...

Kudos to Valve for the delay

Not if it's due to a disgusting marketing scheme in order to rake in those holiday dollars. In which I think is the REAL reason for the delay.

Originally posted by D00M
Not if it's due to a disgusting marketing scheme in order to rake in those holiday dollars. In which I think is the REAL reason for the delay.

I'd go along with that. That and NVIDIA driver issues.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Mr Neutron
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats just stupid :/

That was the joke. It would have been clearer had I said "forever" instead of "indefinitely".

Nice attempt though, Mr. Neutron. I thought it was kinda humorous.

Originally posted by Runteh
Its quite funny how you all slated the people who said it was delayed and banned them from the forums, when they were actually correct.

wp Hl2 community...

People were angry, and this anger had to be vented.:flame:

Originally posted by Runteh

People were "slated" because the same topic (delays, delays) was being posted over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Second off - there was no evidence at the time (before the official delay announcement) to prove there really was going to be a delay. It was all speculation, people with their "special insider sources", and constant "this vendor/retail chain changed their date to [date here]".

The closing and bans had to be done because it was outrageous. Now the same people are coming back to gloat, which is pathetic and immature. We don't need that here at the HL2.net forums, and they don't tolerate it. I love these forums!

max payne 2= blow stuff up and shoot people in slow motion and funtionally awkward yet cool looking positions.

Originally posted by Zyphria
It may be better...but at what cost? Valve had its opportunity a month ago to set the record straight.

Yes, but we have to keep in mind that sometimes during playtesting bugs appear...heavy bugs sometimes, i reckon thats what hapenned

Back