Last night this actually happened

maximus0402

Reaction score
I dreamt of what looked to be a demo of halflife2.....but you started off on a spaceship and then you ended up on some space station that you had to find 3 captives. I actually found them and rescued them, they were actually 3 gordon freeman's...I tough this was the end of the game and was wondering why the demo would give away the ending level. I just wanted to share that with you all, I know it is very strange, but dreams are like that. It just goes to show what has been on my mind 24 7 practically: half-life 2.

please Valve I just need some sort of announcement, good or bad, that tells when it will be released. I need some closure and rest

thank you

valve probably doesn't read these forums...and even if they do they're not gonna go "omg here's this kid dreaming" lets release now

Valve has stated countless times that it will be released 9/30. No matter how many times they say it, it's obviously not good enough for some.

BTW, you do realize that HL2 is a video game; not The Second Coming.

It is The Second Coming of Half-Life. What more do you want to come second? :D

you guys are incredible :).....always good for a laugh. No matter how rediculous this forum can be and repetitive on information and release date speculatione etc. It still gives me the hope and hold over till the game gets here, after that then the heck with all of ya :)

Originally posted by maximus0402
you guys are incredible :).....always good for a laugh. No matter how rediculous this forum can be and repetitive on information and release date speculatione etc. It still gives me the hope and hold over till the game gets here, after that then the heck with all of ya :)

LMFAO... we're good for a laugh? We're not the ones posting our HL2 dreams from the night before ;) .

Back