Least favorite character

The Mexican

Reaction score
Hi everyone i just joined the forum. i was wondering what character you hated the most. My least favorite is Dr mossman

Freeman... oh least fav, lol ummm that would have to be... ahh I dont know!, umm #"insert someone BAD"# yeh that will do.

:angry: I hated Dr. Mossman :angry:
"Oh wy wasn't me in the frigin' test chamber. Gordon l envey you so much. I'd heard about you long before Black Mesa. The Combine are........teleport........mutation strings.........Xen relay............I'M A FRIGIN' GOBSHEEN"

:flame:SHUT UP:flame:​

Members of the resistance

"Follow Freeman!" "Hey there's Freeman, follow him"

When you get to that door and he says "Open the door Dr Freeman, it's me" I pretended not to hear and went on my way.

kirovman said:
Members of the resistance

"Follow Freeman!" "Hey there's Freeman, follow him"

When you get to that door and he says "Open the door Dr Freeman, it's me" I pretended not to hear and went on my way.

"Reload, Dr Freeman"

*BANG*

*Me curses the fact you cant shoot npcs* :frown:

Cubbage never helped me. I hated him.

I like the vortigaunts. Man, I wish I had a resistance at my school and vortigaunts would hide under my desk so I feed them homework and use the 'ol "But miss, the alien being that dosen't exsist ate it!"

Love the idea Danimal, I hated Dog, he never even helped me. In AntiCitizen One I killed all the people before he threw a car at them.

Hmm... Dr. Breen... gave me alot of problems near the ending.

Odessa.

"... and then I'll come right up and lent a hand!"

Never saw that happen. :frown:

my least favourite is....is....don't know.....i know! the resistance members! they always step on your way, say stupid things("let me get out of your way"), and can't actually fight. also i don't like mossman.

Danimal said:
Cubbage never helped me. I hated him.

I like the vortigaunts. Man, I wish I had a resistance at my school and vortigaunts would hide under my desk so I feed them homework and use the 'ol "But miss, the alien being that dosen't exsist ate it!"

He did give you an RPG (well he gave me one).

Too busy radioing the lighthouse to come and lend a hand though.

I HATE CUBBAGE, ALL HE DO IS BLABBER AND GIVE ME RPG! ....but again, it might be better with him out of the way. ("Rightio, Gordon my boy, let me get out of your way, young sir!")

Lamarr. Think about it - if that "freakin' headhumper" hadn't broken stuff when you were supposed to teleport to Black Mesa East... Well, think how much easier things would've been! None of this pussying about with a boat malarky. Stupid Lamarr.

el Chi said:
Lamarr. Think about it - if that "freakin' headhumper" hadn't broken stuff when you were supposed to teleport to Black Mesa East... Well, think how much easier things would've been! None of this pussying about with a boat malarky. Stupid Lamarr.
well, if you teleported easily to black mesa... you could've miss the awesome levels of water hazard and the game could've been shorter. thanks to that headcrab... it made the game more challenging and longer. :smoking:

I'm going to have to go with Odessa Cubbage too...what a coward. :hmph:

Damn, can't remember his name... he can't talk and has a bear... oh yeah, Gordon Freeman :D

As far as a primary character, probably Mossman.
If we include everybody, car crane lady takes the cake.

Like many, I found the resistance members to be friggin' annoying and pushy. And I hate how they used only one voice actor each for all of the male and female units. Plus, they always talk to you with a yell in their voice. Like, calm the hell down buddy.

The resitance fighters. "Don't vaste the hoppers, dr Freeman!" But I have managed to kill one allied. I pushed a container on him with the manipulator. :D

I just build a fort around them and tell them to stand in it... Then... And only then a strider busted in

I really hate dr. Breen. A traitor to the mankind, his death was too quick... Mossman is also ville, but she mends her ways....

I really hate dr. Breen. A traitor to the mankind, his death was too quick... Mossman is also ville, but she mends her ways....

A traitor yes, but he did save us afterall, even if he was thinking of himself...and dont worry, theres still a chance you will get to own him in half life 3...according to marc laidlaw they cant confirm whether he did die or not :)

Eli Vance could have been a lot cooler. He seemed to be a little soft and stuff. I would have liked it more if he had a stronger personality, and if he wasn't old and missing a leg, he'd be a resistance fighter as well.

Eli Vance could have been a lot cooler. He seemed to be a little soft and stuff. I would have liked it more if he had a stronger personality, and if he wasn't old and missing a leg, he'd be a resistance fighter as well.

really? To be honest, i really think Eli is a cool character, the way he jokes around and s******s at Mossman and alyx's bickering

I'm the first one who hated Father Grigori I guess. I mean, it's cool & all that he gives you the Shotgun, but his voice was incredibly annoying while yelling & the fact he is an angry, crazed priest running around rooftops killing Zombies doesn't make me think he is too safe to be around. Plus if you get in his line of fire he'll shoot you anyway along with the Zombies & Headcrabs. Plus, why isn't Grigori a Zombie if everyone else around him has been turned into one?

Marine 2 said:
I'm the first one who hated Father Grigori I guess. I mean, it's cool & all that he gives you the Shotgun, but his voice was incredibly annoying while yelling & the fact he is an angry, crazed priest running around rooftops killing Zombies doesn't make me think he is too safe to be around. Plus if you get in his line of fire he'll shoot you anyway along with the Zombies & Headcrabs. Plus, why isn't Grigori a Zombie if everyone else around him has been turned into one?

Father Grigori was one of my favorite characters. I mean, if you voluntarly live in a town infested by blood-thirsty zombies and headcrabs, you have to be badass. And why he isnt a Zombie is because he is to smart to let the headcrabs get him.

^and notice the violenty deadly traps he's set up :cheese: . Im pretty sure convinced how he survived that long..

Least fave character would be llamar. cuz he always gets scared of me (Gordon) and also because i dndt get to see him much. It would have been fun playing with that thing.

Back