Lets see how f*cked up we all are

If I was a psychologist I would say this, "You've been reading those threads on those forums again haven't you?"

:p

So wait, do you look at what you're writing while you're counting/singing? Will try this if I have the place to myself today.

no, try not to look at what your writing till afterwards.

So wait, do you look at what you're writing while you're counting/singing? Will try this if I have the place to myself today.
Nah it's probably best to close your eyes if you can touch type. You can sort out the spelling errors later.

I couldn't NOT quote it, it's awesome :D

It's definitely good if you can touch-type. What's fun is closing your eyes, and touch-typing with your ears completely engulfed with music. It works so perfectly. You start out with a musical "feeling", go from there, and every once in a while the lyrics show up to change the direction of your writing.

Here's what I got from "The Tourist" by Radiohead.

dkbbuildings blue and towering cars whizzing bywith going nowhere fast, black and white and yellow touring the world in each other shomes. the houses are stucco with windows and stuffy kitchens and a sink of dirty dishes. children sittying crying on the floor. sparks flowing. moean eesofjd s mo moan ing ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo laying down t osleep, the world is spinning sideways, getting longer and thinner as the more i think about it . too many spaces and not enough words and an emptiness and tdetachment of thoughts. softly speaking onto the wind my thoughts are carried away, bitter cold and lost in the shuffle of the crowd. cold crowd, cold, blanket geometric pattern, soft and warm and colorful. higging my self to my chest, no slippers, watching the cartoons on saturday mornings, watching coyotes fall and birds faster than light or my imagination can handle. he wont slow down, slow down, youll hurt yourself. hey man, dont hurt the coyote, he;'s just hungry and has all the time in the worod with which to make his plans and contraptions. all he wants is food. hungry eyes so hungry and smiling but not nicely, smiling like a madman.

Meh, I can't write coherently even when I am looking at the paper.

I have a better way of making my mind produce stuff... Sometimes,(rarely) I just hear different voices from different people inside my head. It's not really that I hear them, I think them and somehow I verbalize them in my head... Yet I don't. They just pop up and I have no control of what they say. It's hard to explain. It's totally random and never makes sense. It's mostly short sentences or individual words, mostly incoherent and when one voice/whatever is done another quickly takes over and it's totally unrelated, yet still totally random. At the rare times this in my head, it's when I'm trying to sleep or when I'm mentally abscent. Subconciousness? My mind cleaning itself out? I can stop it if I try, that's what I know for sure.

There's really nothing more to it, I think...

and like the internet and shit, I remember the days of the old mill and which you cbuy wataer for $123 for like 300 literes dude oh my god.

One day I was skipping down the trial awhje n I asw a large mna wearing a trenchcaot with a trail of dead babies tiewed to his right she. I asked whim the reasoning behind this, and he replied ""Thjeas lightbulb anna loose" thje world shifted into a giant dragon and the sun cried ipon my dead body. I then decoded to bvujy ice-cdream! icecream is rather womderous and all that ****ing hjazz, so lie, the football, yeah? You get what I mean?

<y foprehead is itchy, nts.

Foos lik and bubblegum throuihgout her long musterous hair!!

the devil ishiding in the trunk of her car, his skin ius green and his eyes fwere full of hatered and ham, I ahd no idea what was going on so I called the plice, and they told me to shut the hell up with a large horn shoved up my eyesockets.

Natureal gas is funny, woudnt't you agreee there, my feriend? Water water everywhere, I think I am going tro explode1 Coca-cola Zero is still bad for you, my freiend ,I don't care how manyt times you attempt to persuade me, I do not believe that he wioll save us in 2011.

I didn't bother with touch-typing.

"The keyhole of the box is in the way of the big boom."

what the ****? :|

:LOL:

i want ot scream and shout scream and shout i want to be radiohead i want to be loved but i dont want to be told what to do waht to do i can fell myself being held back by my logic and my brain why do i have to understand so much i wish i could go back to being a kid and i want a sense of innocence and a sense of wonder everything makes too much sense so much sense os isefasjfeis i i js i want to go back i want to g o back more than anything in the world more than sex more than love more than fame more than everything ive ever had more than my family i dont even care about them anymore sometimes it feels like im so alone in this world and even the people i live with dont care about me and were only incehes away sometimes but we never talk we just sit and eat and watch the photons hit the glass and watch the sound wahs over us with our ears and twiddle our thumbs like were waiting for a bus to stop in front of us and take us someplace where we can be free and not be so ****ing awkward and empty and introverted

word association big business corporations highrise buildings helicopters in clouds in flames in craters crashes from space from the stars in the velvety black like velvet like suffocating like lonely like darkness with two little yellow lights poking through and a gleam of teeth and a flash of claws and a shine of metal skin and a digital roar and exploding toes and its the mechagodzilla here to destroy the last tokyo on earth the last home of man i alomost feel sorry for everyone there but they deserve it every single one everyone is greedy whether they like it or not its all about internal vers external reward we talked about it in sociology class and someone finally realized that i say things that are smart and just because im in a gender studies class doesnt ****ing mean im gay i just wish someone would talk back to me and not ignore me or think im some creep i mean well i just dont handle myself well in new situations im only really comfortable around peiole i already know and if im the only one i freeze up and shut up and im tired of shutting up im so ****ing tired i just want to sleep and stop being so sick and purge myself of these goddamn viruses and these tears and these feeling sthat tear me up inside like edward scissorhands with the hands of death and blood all covered in blood the hands are inside me theyre pulling me out and finally everyone can see what im made of im not just a shell im not just some pit you throw your feelings into and expect nothing but friendship im jujst sick of being used and putting myself up to being the crutch and nothing more

Oddly enough, that made me get a knot in my throat :(

@ Raziaar's and Danimal's: rofl!

This is fun, even if it doesn't work.

Second try:

while the second of all designs requires people not to talk to me don't you agree the busheseat spinache unless determined byt the conscious parabola of the hyperbola making such things ireelevant? because i ecan't see the point in a concrete box made from pinyatats or maybe that's just me unless my bnrother is groaning a lot and it's very annoying he whies and bitches all the time about random shit i hate it when he whines don't you hte it when people whine? wine is made from grapes so if you crush grapes you make whine iunel.

Back