LGW Closes Doors

it doesn't say its gone..wtf are you talking about....they are down, finishing up their new site

Once again the forums were wiped, I dont know how as I just came back a few days after everything went down hill. Apparently Ronan Hayes deleted them on his webaccount without consulting anyone. Our webdesigner, Gh0st, disappeared, and NC|7, my replacement leader also disappeared. Leaving the mod in the dark, without a leader or any form of organization while I was gone.

It's been a great year or so, and we're sorry to let you down, after a large team that worked so hard for so long, its sad to see a few idling members bring it down.

Goodbye, and goodluck to all,
Mith
[email protected]

This is true my friend, tho I am getting this modification back on it's feet, where you can find the post here.

that sucks :(

and I guess that sends us all a lesson,, consolidate your team rather than expand it

Hmm. All I can say is really try to recruit people you can trust, and if you can't then change your passwords asap! Backing up material/forums really help. Game makers often have egos just as big as rock stars. Hope you guys get back up quickly.

(Dont read this if you dont wanna hear my opinion :D)

I wont cry, i think theres enough of WW2 mods out there. Too bad for the people working on it to waste time on it... but i hope they can put everything back in now the second try.

Majestic XII said:
(Dont read this if you dont wanna hear my opinion :D)

i think theres enough of WW2 mods out there

agreed, it's a cliched genre that has gotten boring.

chu said:
agreed, it's a cliched genre that has gotten boring.

meh, you guys are so narrow minded. We have barely even scratched the potential of the ww2 genre. The problem is that all of the industries and mod attempts are all the same. We need a fresh ww2 mod. One that offers something different than what we have been fed for the last couple of years.

Yakuza said:
meh, you guys are so narrow minded. We have barely even scratched the potential of the ww2 genre. The problem is that all of the industries and mod attempts are all the same. We need a fresh ww2 mod. One that offers something different than what we have been fed for the last couple of years.

Im waiting for that. Im fed up with all the ww2 mods that dont bring anything new to the scene. I still think ww2 is done and we should move on. We need move forward, not to stand still and look at all the pretty flowers.

Majestic XII said:
Im fed up with all the ww2 mods that dont bring anything new to the scene.
LGW is bringing new stuff to the scene though.

And to people who really want LGW, its back under the original management

Majestic XII said:
Im waiting for that. Im fed up with all the ww2 mods that dont bring anything new to the scene. I still think ww2 is done and we should move on. We need move forward, not to stand still and look at all the pretty flowers.

I think there are certain chapters that are done. But as a whole i think we are to far for any one to say WW2 is done.

Just doing a different part of WWII doesn't make it really any different. Just slightly different locations, but the same old things still creep in. We've yet to suffer mod makers doing the other sides of the war. I'm sure some bright spark will at some point think its "a cool idea" to do a Nazi side WWII mod. I wont even begin to go into the things wrong with that.

There are so many other things that could be done, WWII games/mods are being run into the ground

Fenric said:
Just doing a different part of WWII doesn't make it really any different. Just slightly different locations, but the same old things still creep in. We've yet to suffer mod makers doing the other sides of the war. I'm sure some bright spark will at some point think its "a cool idea" to do a Nazi side WWII mod. I wont even begin to go into the things wrong with that.

There are so many other things that could be done, WWII games/mods are being run into the ground
different part is nowhere near the only thing thats different..and well, they're doing every part

we should be back in track by June, we got the forums abck up, and we're back in contact with eachother.

WW2 is old and cliched, and our MP may be more of the same, I hope with a few new gameplay twists.

Its our singleplayer that I hope really is gonna be special, its gonna be more personal, real time, gritty, and suspenseful. Unlike any real SP game out there probably. Genre not withstanding. It'll almost be more of a crime solving/mystery shooter (max payne I guess, without the over the top narration ;) ) and much less of a war-based shooter with series of missions.

Fenric said:

I am talking gameplay wise.

Back