Lily Mesa: Immigrant's Right Force

yes but saying the US isnt the only one does absolutely nothing ..it doesnt excuse the US from not doing anything just because other countries are not doing anything

Isn't that Numbers philosophy almost - they started it first tripe?

ya pretty much ... "ya well they ate babies first, evil bastages!!!"

who ate babies....i bet it was the jews...

yes slave labour for our honourable corporations, may god bless their benelovent souls, oh purveyors of charitable works and noble acts ...the corporation's sole raison d'etre is to bring peace and harmony to the glorious nation, citizens should honour their glorious deeds as they owe them a debt which can never be repaid

:upstare:

some of you people need a healthy dose of reality (administered by my booted heel in some cases) ..do yourselves a favour: cut ties to mommy and daddy and try fending for yourself in every single aspect of your lives ...lets see how far you fall down the economical ladder without any sort of support ..you most of all Numbers: you desparately need a reality check

Hey, sorry for thinking that illegal immigrants should do something more than contribute to crime levels and fight the combat police every week.

Hey, sorry for thinking that illegal immigrants should do something more than contribute to crime levels and fight the combat police every week.

You are my hero numbers. My ****ing hero :upstare:

Sometimes I wish the United States would just copy Feudal Japans' foreign policies and be done with it - When it comes down to it, we really don't need the rest of the world. I am not saying we aren't aided by the economies of our fellow nations, nor am I trying to imply that we are better than them, or that they are useless.

Sometimes I wish the United States would just copy Feudal Japans' foreign policies and be done with it - When it comes down to it, we really don't need the rest of the world. I am not saying we aren't aided by the economies of our fellow nations, nor am I trying to imply that we are better than them, or that they are useless.

I think a large percentage of humans on earth would also wish the US were a little less inclined to meddle in other people's affairs/manufacture problems through draconian foreign policy

And you arrived at that conclusion how? Economies around the world are becoming increasingly market oriented. Market oriented means looking for cheap labour and new markets. Globalisation isn't a choice, it's inevitable. Immigration cannot and should not be stopped. It's fundamental that we meet the challenge of integration rather than running away from it.

And you arrived at that conclusion how? Economies around the world are becoming increasingly market oriented. Market oriented means looking for cheap labour and new markets. Globalisation isn't a choice, it's inevitable. Immigration cannot and should not be stopped. It's fundamental that we meet the challenge of integration rather than running away from it.

Why can't we can't trade with the whole world and still keep our sovereignty. Or do you like the idea of a one world government?

Why can't we can't trade with the whole world and still keep our sovereignty. Or do you like the idea of a one world government?
Yes, I love it and hope that I see it in my lifetime.

EDIT: Most of the uproar about protecting culture comes from a fear of change, in my opinion. People are not willing to accept that somebody from another country could have the same right to a job or education or healthcare that they have. The division of human beings on the basis of place of birth (completely random) is something I find disturbing.

How on earth can you just dismiss culture in the wave of a hand?

Without culture, civilisation could not exist. It defines who we are, our outlook on life, what is right and wrong, our taboos, our heroes, and it also acts as a catalyst for success or failure (and indeed, success and failure is also defined to some extent by culture).

It's the single most important factor in any society. If I have a problem with cultures from the third world taking over my own in my own country it's probably got something to do with the fact that those cultures are either alien to me or repugnant, and that such insiduous cultural imperialism undermines our own success.

Should I welcome the introduction of honour killings, do you think?

I can only say that if you welcome the introduction of one world government, you don't really understand it or what it would actually entail.

Yes, I love it and hope that I see it in my lifetime.

The big problem with a one world government, is that there is no escape. I can't move to another country to escape an unjust law, because the law is universal. For example, but on a smaller scale, California wants to implement the RealID Act passed in 2005 by congress, which basically is a national ID card meant to combat illegal immigration, but I am completely opposed to it. But I'm able to move to another state that opposes it and won't implement it. Right now I have that choice, but in a one world government, I do not.

The big problem with a one world government, is that there is no escape.
By one world government, I meant a decentralised governing system. We could still have "states" that elected local governments and had differing laws (as in the US), with a loose overarching constitution. I think it work pretty well. Easier to commute and do business between countries, less mistrust between people, and most importantly, local goverments would have incentive to work together.

except that when a civil war inevitably pops up, it will be massive. And since the entire world is under one government, there are no neutral areas.

By one world government, I meant a decentralised governing system. We could still have "states" that elected local governments and had differing laws (as in the US), with a loose overarching constitution. I think it work pretty well. Easier to commute and do business between countries, less mistrust between people, and most importantly, local goverments would have incentive to work together.

I can see the how that form of a one one world government is better, but how do you know that form will arise?

Back