A

anti_flag_army

So i FINALLY got teh game to work, and it is the best game ive ever played......that is when im not siting win a loading screen! the first loading screen when the game starts up is like 3 min, then when i get into the game, every like 10 to 15 mins i have to sit through a loading icon that takes everywhere from 2 mins to like 5, does any one else have these loading probs?

Keep your video settings where they are most comfortable at (look for the * next to the setting it is comfortable at and select that one).

My card can run medium settings with quick load times, but when I tried playing the game on high settings, each load time got longer and longer...

defrag! the fragmentation after installing and then updating is severe, and the soundcache files get fragged quite badly during play and cause a noticable increase in loading times.

most people hate defragging (actually most people don't even know they need to) because of the time it takes, but the more often you do it the quicker it is. if you only have one partition on your machine with windows, your user data and your games on it, it's especially important and you should do it weekly.

i defrag after every game update or whenever i install new software and once a week whatever else. it's pretty quick for me because i have my games on a seperate partition (with its own windows install).

I used to get 3+ minute loading times, until I doubled my RAM to 1GB, now it takes about a minute to load most maps.

Back