lol@ Japanese Translation interview

H

Heleos

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...ews/history/2003.09/20030929045556detail.html

That is the funniest thing I've read all week. Imagine they actually talked like that during the interview, and the translation was like that? The interviewer referred to Doug as "The Ginger" lol

4G:
Just a little, the air is quick, is, but, that is to be possible to expect the next work, don't you think??

Doug:
Perhaps, well, it draws up such ones, don't you think? (laughing)

sorry... lol

Don't forget about Multi-prayer mode!

Thank God-Jesus-Ganesha-Allah for that!

Hmmm, rofl.

I like this part:

Doug:
For example with the movie which it is open, the creature of enormous 3 these feet, strike rider comes out don't you think?. When parading the dense Tsuga throughout the city,at the place where there is a bridge, passing by under the bridge properly, it keeps passing. Because this being able to recognize the fact that is the strike rider, is a bridge there on the story, don't you think? is.

This as well:

Doug:
When it enters into the room where Alyx is, she does Gordon (the protagonist) narrating the information which is procured so far, in various ways, wrapping. This time without hearing her story, if other job is done, she produces to get angry naturally.

Now that sounds like Gordon and Alyx 'Get some action'

Its all gone a bit Matrix now...:x:cool:

4g:
When you can play before the Christmas, you can promise? (Laughing)

Doug:
...... You promise (laughing). By the way , front of at this Christmas is the same even in Japan .

LMAO

Ahhh had a good laugh reading back over these. ;P

However, it is 4am, more and more becomes amusing as I slowly lose my sanity.

All your base are belong to us.

Actually, that translation sounds a lot like an old computer manual my dad used to own. It said bizarre things like: "If you know not what type drive you have, run program to get you type drive."

that babel fish must be drunk off its ass. Ford must've let Dough used the one he got on his head. Recycled babel fish are hardly recommendeable.

Regardless, let's see how us americans try to speak Japanese. meh i wouldn't even try, it'll incite racial discrimination,and what not.

a good laugh nonetheless, even though it made me feel somewhat arrogant and deemingly 'elitist'. ::points and laugh at a mexican:: HAWHAW--, say it again--say senior!

"Seneee-oore"

::burst out laughing:: say it again, damn you.

Doug Lombardi person (below, Doug):
Certainly me only the technical answering being to have prepared, a little time (laughing). Don't you think?... so is you can say the ‚¥ , first the story itself is very charm, probably will be.

4g:
When with you say? Concrete?

LOL

Doug:
Of course, there is a multiple prayer mode. You cannot call concrete game mode yet, but, it is certain to be variety rich.

Rich indeed.

They could've gotten somebody to do the translation instead of using some random translation tool... I read three lines and gave up. It's meaningless.

It was great, wasn't it.

I don't think translators have to worry about computers taking their jobs just yet, hey.

Back