Translation of the entire Gamereactor interview

Mr. Redundant said:
Abom meant an online Article, not online content.
if it were from the magazine then ok it would be illegal, but its the same thing as quoting from IGN or Gamespy, or Gamespot (say a review or something)

Exactly, there's nothing stopping us from using it if it's free in the first place. Hell, Harij's even done them a favour by translating it.

Caleb187 said:
Ya, I'm pretty sure HL1 was inspired by Stephen King's "The Mist". I've read it, it's about a group of people stuck in some sort of grocery store because a mist rolls in that contains different types of creatures that, of course, ends up killing many of them. Somehow they eventually find out that the mist was created by a laboratory experimenting with portals that went out of control. There is also a description of a large creature in the short story that resembles the "big momma" in HL1. You know, the mother of all the headcrabs with the sack hanging from its belly. There might be other elements that HL1 used from the story that I didn't notice, but I do remember that it was a pretty good read.

http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=1065

W00tage!

excellent stuff Crazy :) :thumbs:

so im wondering.. is CrazyHarij HL2.net's official translator? :E

Lobster said:
I am insulted shocked and appauled at the malicious slanderous lobster reference. -_-

lol. :flame: :p

anywhoo nice article can't wait for hl2! :monkee:

FANTASTIC< NEWS

errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sounds great,
cs:source will be awesome, revamped cs, lovely,
cs2 will be even better,
expansion packs for hl2 sounds cool, i guess we will have to pay for them, but, it would be well worth the money, more cool hl2 action after we have clocked what we will get when hl2 is released, more knock you socks of action from valve.
ssssaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers: :hmph: :borg: :thumbs:
hey cheers for the wicked translation bro

Dr. Freeman said:
excellent stuff Crazy :) :thumbs:

so im wondering.. is CrazyHarij HL2.net's official translator? :E

No just the official HL2.net asswiper :p

Thanks for all the awesome feedback guys, can't tell you how much it means to me!
:cheese:

aFireInside0016 said:
wait, how do we know you didnt copy/paste that into a translator?!

because it was comprehensible?

good job, great interview!

YOU ARE MY HERO HARIJ! (I put the interview on my site, credited to you and gamereactor and HL2.net, if you have a problem with that tell me)

Cylleruion2012 said:
YOU ARE MY HERO HARIJ! (I put the interview on my site, credited to you and gamereactor and HL2.net, if you have a problem with that tell me)

No probs, feel free to put it there, and thanks for crediting me :)

I would pay $ 100 up front for that bible. Seriously.
HL Bible is so much cooler than regular bible. :)

Mechagodzilla said:
I would pay $ 100 up front for that bible. Seriously.
HL Bible is so much cooler than regular bible. :)

I wonder if the Gideons would consider distributing the HL bible in hotels...

Back