Long distance relationships

Jackal hit said:
yeah the girl i keep pining over from 4 years ago, who i happen to be in sporadic contact with told me the EXACT same advice. don't look for it and it comes quite nicely to you. it really is quite lovely advice. and you're fenric... haha... i thought it was a mystery mod with lots of invisible posts(or something).
I bet thats the last thing you wanted to hear from her?

CyberSh33p said:
I bet thats the last thing you wanted to hear from her?
well this was before she or i had ever admitted(to ourselves and eachother) that we had feelings for eachother... this was like 5 or 6 years ago. ...jesus...

anyways. something something. this is makin me depressed lol.

The Dark Elf said:
* The Dark Elf chuckles at the confusion changing his name is causing

perrrrfect :p
bwahaha, in my wake I undo everything you have caused, fenric! I shall be your undoing!

CyberSh33p said:
bwahaha, in my wake I undo everything you have caused, fenric! I shall be your undoing!
Hey how'd you do that?

Whenever I quote someone thats used /me. It changes it to my name in their quote.

Thats so not fair.

bwhaahhaahahahaahah! hax!

now entertain me monkey boy! in any way you know how!5 am is the loneliest number

lol talk about off topic. anyways, when i wanna change the /me quotes with the person's name, i do it manually. i always do it after some awkward quoting though, and i see what's gone wrong hehe

our back and forth here makes much sense pertaining to the topic if you consider it metaphorically.

anyhow, on topic, for a change: I'll get back to you once I actually get a relationship :|

/me cries himself to sleep

CyberSh33p said:
our back and forth here makes much sense pertaining to the topic if you consider it metaphorically.

anyhow, on topic, for a change: I'll get back to you once I actually get a relationship :|

* CyberSh33p cries himself to sleep
:imu: aww here's a cute creature for you

Been there. Worth it for about a week tops =/

Jackal hit said:
:imu: aww here's a cute creature for you
you were always there for me jackal.

like that time you showed me a cute creature when I was cryingmyself to sleep and made me feel better.

yeah :)

guess it's easier if you both have net access.... if one of you doesn't, it makes it very expensive. That said though, back in the days people used to use letters about once a week.

I guess it's a test of the strength of the relationship, some things are worth fighting for, some aren't. It hurts but you get over it eventually.

Hey, topic starter sorry to hear about that... but ya know what... you will get over her... yea it hurts... id be lying if i said it didnt... hell if you had really strong feelings for someone they will stay with you forever...

But do you know what? its not "really" the person you miss... its the good times... all you need to do is find those good times!

RE: Jackie...

Call her up... say hey hows it going...
see what she is up to that weekend... give her a few days notice like call on wednesday or something... ask her if she wants to come hang out... show her a great time... dont expect a kiss or anything treat her as a friend only

one key thing to remember... when the "evening" is going well (like your having a great laugh...) do something subtle like rub you hand on your bicep... then when the evening my calm down a little you can do that again and it will remind her of the fun she was having while she was out with you...

also throw in words like "hard" and other sexual words... but not like blurting out F**K ME B**CH but like hard, come, and various other things... subliminal messaging plays a lot in a good date...(oh dont emphasise them

do a bit of research... when you spoke to her on the phone find out what shes been doing... if necessary find out what some of the things involve (this means you will have something to spark up conversation with her when your out...)

but anyway... give it a go... the worse that could happen is that she may say no... well if thats teh case you can try another

Good Luck ;)

Andy

oh yea... when you ask her questions ask her "deep" questions (not deep as in what do you think about the world spinning in one direction and your life going in the other...) a question that she cant give a short reply too... (Girls LOVE talking (dont deny it girls)) If you ask a good question and she can talk about it for a while and your listening and paying attention she will love you for it... (never yawn on a date eitehr...) drink lots of stuff to wake you up... have a good nights sleep 2 nights prior to the date too... tart yourself up too :)

Good Luck Again :naughty:

Back