look what i found

Some interesting news appeared at City-17. They say that somebody close to Vivendi Universal said that there are already 100,000 copies of Half-Life 2 printed. He also said that it'll come on two CD's and that it won't be released in a week on the 30th of September.

Oh, and as all you know, in a week it's the 30th, the day which a lot of us have waited for almost 6 months... I guess this week will be full news from Valve and Vivendi - about the delay of Half-Life 2, or about its release :) Check the new poll...

that is what it says if you lot can't be assed to look! that made my day.

100,000 copies ready already (and will be gone on the first day lol)

Originally posted by commando
Some interesting news appeared at City-17. They say that somebody close to Vivendi Universal said that there are already 100,000 copies of Half-Life 2 printed. He also said that it'll come on two CD's and that it won't be released in a week on the 30th of September.

Oh, and as all you know, in a week it's the 30th, the day which a lot of us have waited for almost 6 months... I guess this week will be full news from Valve and Vivendi - about the delay of Half-Life 2, or about its release :) Check the new poll...

that is what it says if you lot can't be assed to look! that made my day.

100,000 copies ready already (and will be gone on the first day lol)
thanks buddy to ****in lazy to write it thought somebody would do it:cheers:

finally, so many, its delayed forums..

and then kids accusing the people who accuse the poeple of delay forums, cough crybabies in this forum poster cough

ok...
site needs a little work. but I won't trust the info that its already printed unless it comes direct from valve

soz it made my day about hl2 being finished and copies being made! i mean it MUST be done if it has 100,000 copies.

but i still think the delay is bad. even if there is one it will only be a WEEK DELAY i think

...seems....not...trustworthy...but still....tempting

gabe said Half-life 2 would come with only 1 cd. should we believe him? hes the same guy who said Sept. 30th...

don't you get it ppl! it is finished now cause there are copies 100,000 at the mo been done! so YAY it must come out on the 30th-or oct 1.2.3.4.5.6.7th latest ;)

Originally posted by Mattigus
gabe said Half-life 2 would come with only 1 cd. should we believe him? hes the same guy who said Sept. 30th...

did he?

hmmm thanks for the info.

well actually 1cd for sp and 1cd for mp!?

VALVe will anounce Gold before they publish the game. Gabe said this to spitcodfry's face. So the game isn't secretly in production. Deal with it.

don't you get it ppl! it is finished now cause there are copies 100,000 at the mo been done! so YAY it must come out on the 30th-or oct 1.2.3.4.5.6.7th latest ;)
damn buddy chill out i just found somethin it could or couldnt be true so dont get to excited if its not true lol. take it easy step back from ur computer....take a deep breath....play a little pocket pool....then get something to eat.:cheers: oh and grab a beer

That is only if the site is accurate. Anyone want to email gabe? I am at work so I can't.
Paul

Guys this was posted like 2 days ago and it was proven FAKE.

seems this site fell for the smacktards faked email.

Originally posted by mknlb50
k now we all know that half-life 2 has gone gold :cheers:

well no. gabe said he will say when it goes gold, and he said he will say before the 30th :)

Gabe said one DVD.

This doen't sound legit to me (easily somehing that could be made up by an obsessed fan), but we'll see.

gabe said there would be different versions.

Originally posted by Apos
Gabe said one DVD.

This doen't sound legit to me (easily somehing that could be made up by an obsessed fan), but we'll see.

for special edition.

Originally posted by cbass
damn buddy chill out i just found somethin it could or couldnt be true so dont get to excited if its not true lol. take it easy step back from ur computer....take a deep breath....play a little pocket pool....then get something to eat.:cheers: oh and grab a beer

thanks SIR will do SIR.

Originally posted by manny_c44
VALVe will anounce Gold before they publish the game. Gabe said this to spitcodfry's face. So the game isn't secretly in production. Deal with it.

Agreed, but didn't you hear what happend when they said that the 5th Harry Potter was done in the printings? Some people actually stealed a van full of Potter books, so maybe that's what valve is trying to avoid.

Now I'm kinda confused on the whole DVD or CD situation. Will it be 1 DVD, or 1 CD, or a sp CD and mp CD? And will it make a difference in what version you buy? It's important to me, cuz i preordered the special edition, and i dont have a DVD player on my computer.

I also don't see this at City17. Looks like a messageboad post: even more unreliable.

Originally posted by Frank
Agreed, but didn't you hear what happend when they said that the 5th Harry Potter was done in the printings? Some people actually stealed a van full of Potter books, so maybe that's what valve is trying to avoid.

I suppose its possible...........but I doubt it.

Originally posted by Mattigus
Now I'm kinda confused on the whole DVD or CD situation. Will it be 1 DVD, or 1 CD, or a sp CD and mp CD? And will it make a difference in what version you buy? It's important to me, cuz i preordered the special edition, and i dont have a DVD player on my computer.
I have no source but this is the way I see it. If you get the MP/SP version you get 2 CD's (MP CD and SP CD), when you get the Special edition you 1 DVD with everything on it.

I have no source but this is the way I see it. If you get the MP/SP version you get 2 CD's (MP CD and SP CD), when you get the Special edition you 1 DVD with everything on it.

Better go shopping for a DVD player, than. Anybody know what other treats we can expect from the Special Edition. Im hoping for a real crowbar, because I know I'll bring it to school the day i get it.

the PC game Mafia game on 3 cds and it had no multiplayer, so I think that the SP/MP version will prbably be 3-4 CDS with everything on it.

Originally posted by manny_c44
the PC game Mafia game on 3 cds and it had no multiplayer, so I think that the SP/MP version will prbably be 3-4 CDS with everything on it.

mafia has nothing to do with HL2

imperium galactiga 2 came on FOUR cd's and it used what? a gig at most.

Back