Looks Like Crap

C

Crazy Goat

vampirebloodlinespc_032204_013.jpg

Look at it and say Bloodlines rocks.... :devil: :LOL:

Your juding the whole game on just one screenshot? Damn and I thought people at my school were retarded.

very old build from the looks of it. Go look at the 600 meg video and then come back.

What 600 meg video! Why wasn't I told about this?

914819_20040220_screen004.jpg

vortal_pic_114935.jpg

914819_20040503_screen004.jpg

And screens don't do this game justice.

ahhh whenever i see that house and curtains i get all happy, but more than that the gameplay for this is gonna rock. :bounce:

One of the first screenshots from a couple years ago. And I don't think it looks bad...

i remember the guy from gamespy went apeshit when he saw the demo at e3,he said that the curtains and lamps hanging from the roof move in a very real world way,so to all the nayseyers:get ready!bloodlines is coming for you!

wow looks amazing
and crearly you can note that is in source engine

I think the spells look uber lame, but other than that the game looks pretty cool.

I just watched the 600 meg video and it looks pretty good. If it's comin out October 24th like rumored then I'm gonna get it.

games cannot be judged entirely on just screen shots.
trying a demo of the game is much more telling... judging by screen shots is loosely judging a book by its cover sort of thing :p

Bloodlines may be better than *gasp* Hl2, although I think they'll be as good....Bloodlines will have more re-playability however...

Its an old screenshot, take a look at how the nossies look now. :)

Blad3 said:
Bloodlines may be better than *gasp* Hl2, although I think they'll be as good....Bloodlines will have more re-playability however...

I seriously doubt that, have you seen the reviews coming out for HL2? I hope you have you're on a HL2 forum :p.

I have high hopes for this game, but I don't think it'll be better than Half-Life 2.

i dont know which one will be better,but bloodlines have much much more replayability since hl2 is a linear and only 20 levels fps...bloodlines is a very open ended rpg with a lot of races to play...not races ,clans.

Generally speaking, as it's more of an RPG as opposed to a straight shooter, i'd expect the gfx not to be as good, hoping that they put more effort into the depth of the gameplay (which by the videos, they clearly have), but with KOTOR 2 and now this, you have to say that PC RPGs are in a great place visually right now.

The FPS elements look just as good, the movie when the giant stone ape takes down the balcony and just wrecks the place was impressive to say the least, in fact the sheer destructive nature of this game makes it challenge any other straight FPS out there (though i guess with the source engine - FPS games have kind of changed shape entirely).

What's this? An Anti-Bloodlines topic? Why wasn't I informed? *grrr*

Anyways, it's the Source engine. 'Nuff said. It will look good. Oh, and it'll also play good. Trust me.

Varg|Hund said:
What's this? An Anti-Bloodlines topic? Why wasn't I informed? *grrr*

Anyways, it's the Source engine. 'Nuff said. It will look good. Oh, and it'll also play good. Trust me.

I called you but you never picked up.

Pressure said:
I called you but you never picked up.
Well, I thought you were just going to pant heavily and talk strange like you did last time :O

Shoot havent you guys seen the new gameplay trailer. then one were they show a vamp lifting up some guy and making him explode. His body boils and you can see lumps bulge out of his body before BOOM all over the freakin walls.

wayne white said:
i dont know which one will be better,but bloodlines have much much more replayability since hl2 is a linear and only 20 levels fps...bloodlines is a very open ended rpg with a lot of races to play...not races ,clans.

Open ended doesn't always mean good, I mean Morrowind was really open-ended but I found it really boring.

Well, Bloodlines is most certainly not as open-ended as Morrowind. Missions, a bit of exploring in between. Kinda like most RPG's.

uugh, dirty.

All the screenshots of characters in VTM i've seen so far look like the sims.

But then morrowind graphics were pretty poor compared to other first person games of the time, and that is the best game in my collection - so I guess it's worth waiting to see how it plays.

\\\\|||////Bloodlines will rock
\\\\|||////HL2 will rock
\\\\|||////There is no need for an argument about anything.!.!

personally im more eager for bloodlines but im baised :) i love vampires especially the WOD one. its the game ive been waiting for a loooong time

and technically i cant compare hl2 with bloodliens cos one is an fps and the other is an rpg.

*chuckling at little* it looks pretty good by the pix =) but i shouldnt judge it, well anyway is this like the new version of Vampire Slayer?

Foxtrot the bloodboil spell which makes the enemies blood...er boil causing them to explode is easily the best spell in game history, or at least best spell effect.

this game is gonna kick serious ass