Loony Easter Egg Idea

It says,

"Its'a me! Mario!"

try saying that then reversing it then saying what it says reverse.

I did that long ago and never forgot it :D

Ok, yes, to humor all you little people out there, I did rip the sound, and I am listening to it backwards. So far it's just creepy, nothing "new". Very creepy actually. :eek:

There is one sound I am hearing an inordinate amount of times:

Gnab Gnab Gnab Gnab Gnab!! :cool:

I have your solutions. The combine beeping is just a flatline sound. You know like on a heart monitor in a hospital? and the combine radio sounds are just them talking. They're speaking english but the speech just has effects on it. If you listen closely, you can understand what they are saying. In the tunnels video right before gordon turns around and fires the napalm bombs (of whatever they were) one of the combine soldiers says "hey, he's over there"

Transcription of the little blurry E3 demo, backwards:

"gnibak pib pib mib mib pib pib mib mib pib pib mib mib pib pib mib mib pib pib mib mib pib pib mib mib pib pib mib mib pib pib mib mib pib pib mib mib pib pib mib mib pib pib mib mib pib pib mib mib mmmmirv"

Or something like that. Pity.

Oh, wait, the little demo only has a musical score...:dork:

Heh.:E

Seeya.

Wow. Really? Awesome! Such dedication!:)

Wanna try listening to it upside-down?:dork:

<Ducks>

Jokinnnnggggg! Seriously, thanks for giving the idea a try.:)

Sure there's nothing in there?;)

Seeya.

Originally posted by Brian Damage
Wow. Really? Awesome! Such dedication!:)

Wanna try listening to it upside-down?:dork:

<Ducks>

Jokinnnnggggg! Seriously, thanks for giving the idea a try.:)

Sure there's nothing in there?;)

Seeya.

I just casually listened to it backwards. Didn't catch anything the first time around, and it's pretty unlikely that they'd throw in something that, when played backwards, would mean something. The very nature of an easter egg is difficult to find, but obvious when found. Anyway, it WAS creepy listening to it. Rather funny, actually. :cool:

"Fwit fwerp afloob doople winble kill everyone dweep nwerp dreep bloople reepreep floop."

Narf!:dork:

Seeya.:E

I would have laughed my head off if it did have something it in.. like
"This is Gabe, Half life two is already out, but only in Iraq, we apologise for the inconvinience"

actually, no I wouldn't... that would suck... oh well.

try playing the whole thing backwards... in halo if u play the Elite sounds backward there are just regular voices....

traptown

hey i played trap town backwords but couldnt make out what the combine said...just gibberish and remember the music in traptown...well it sounds familiar when played backwords....
i cant put my finger on it

i think this easter egg is like subliminals!!!

Back