M4, SVD and Colt1911

hrm.... there is a man in your MI6, his name is Bond, James Bond. Ask him for one of those nice lapel cameras

:)

wouldn't worked, you need to be supervised when entering and exiting the armoury... :(, which is a pain, because other wise i could get some really good referance photo's...

yes, repeatedly... I think they've had enough of me asking :(, what I really need is to take one of the rifles, and take a hostage, or something, at the moment that looks like the only way I'll get images... :(

can you take home manuel's for them? with diagrams? that you can scna or something?

hmmmmmmm, never thought of that, i'll try next time, i get access to the armoury... :p
which should be on sat, when the range is booked :cheese:

Also, jsut as sorta of an after thought, we got to ride in a Blackhawk, C-17 Mighty Mouse, and M113 APC at this thing.

I've only riden in a Chinook, a Seaking, a gazel, and most of the trainer aircraft... always wanted to ride a blackhawk :( pitty, I live in britain :(

hehe, stone don't go getting yourself in trouble. Side thanks for posting those pics i can get some reference from them. now i need a trained monkey to sneek in HANSCOM AFB and steal some weapons

not yet, im trying to get there... I just needed some variety on my portfolio. I have a few thats interested when I get some more work done. So im a semi pro lol

How long have you been modelling for Chris?

And wicked job on those models. Stand proud ;)

Ive been modeling for about 4 years, I started in 1999

I started with 3D Studio Max in 2000 and have been with that ever since. I also draw and write stories

DareDevil_large.jpg

Mafioso_large.jpg

if you want to read the story send me a pm and il email it to you

Great job on the models...

one question tho, how many polygons are there in each model?
It must be quite a few imo.

No More Than 1500 polies..I do believe he said somewhere n this thread :cheese:

Back