M4 - Work In Progress

Yeah, I actually do have the extras to mage the foregrip a little rounder. And the front sight is buildt up so I can make it more triangular. The knobs on the side of the handle wont be to much changed.

Ever thought about a swat version (like the movie) flashlight, scope, extra mag taped? just wondering. Also what colors or design u want on it.

This weapon started as a high poly weapon for a bud of mine, since then ive removed so many triangles on this thing its not even funny. Adding stuff now is kinda impossible. But I might do a second version someday with equipment attatched. Who knows, but until then its gonna be pretty plain but highly accurate.

So you not thinking of attatching the m203 to it? That's kinda a shame as I'd have loved to have that built into half life 2 to get back the feeling of HL 1's machinegun (I liked that one tonnes better then the new combine one).

Oh well if you don't feel lke it you don't feel like it :)

-J

All we need are some MARPAT Marines and Insurgents, a couple of AK variants and some M16A4 variants and we got us some combat.

The model looks really sweet.
I was wondering if instead of really adding all those little things that stick out of the gun (like the saftey, and all that) wouldn't it be possible to make a bump map and put it in that way? Or can you not do that?

I have an ar-15 in my closet and they look so much alike. I wish i could model that good. Maybe you you could add a laser sight?

You should really add heatsheilds. . . . . .We use them on all our rifles in the army EDIT: Forget what I said, I didnt look far enough in the post to see that you added them.
I still say the ejection port is too skinny.

I hate how you when with the commando :( Theres a reason you dont see many people using that stock or shortened barrel. It gets unconfortable and even more in-accurate than the m4 already is IMO

What reference photos are you using for these models? Normally I cannot find any that have both sides of the weapons, or have a resolution that shows off some of the finer details.

Both sides are easy to find, front, back, top, bottom are impossible to find... :(

The clip is too wide. I can also get you whatever you'll need for reference material on THIS rifle. Same body so we could get the volume right. Just throw me a pm.

Back