Man With no arms and legs.

possible nicknames:

stumpy
skateboard (just add wheels)
Nick the armless legless boy wonder

When he 'walks' about like that how does he not crush his junk?

Well Stern certainly handled the humor in the 30 year old jokes department.

This guy is a real lesson for all of us. When ever you think you cant do something just think about this guy.

Impressive for a guy without arms or legs.

Though things like a healthy sexual relationship or running a marathon puts paid to the notion he proves you can do anything...

Also his house is nicer then mine, wtf?.

I won't stand for this kind of puerile humour.

He sure got a leg up on the competition.

There's no challenge in it with this guy. And no I still don't feel bad. :)

now now guys be nice, just remember:

a closed mouth gathers no feet

I couldn't ask for a more perfect time to tell this joke. A man is walking along the beach, and notices a armless, legless woman crying. He asks "Why are you crying?" and the woman responds "I've never kissed before", so the man proceeds to kiss her. Then she starts crying again to which the man responds "Why are you crying again?", so the woman tells him "I've never been ****ed. So the man throws her into the sea and says "You're ****ed now!".

Chortle, chortle.

I couldn't ask for a more perfect time to tell this joke. A man is walking along the beach, and notices a armless, legless woman crying. He asks "Why are you crying?" and the woman responds "I've never kissed before", so the man proceeds to kiss her. Then she starts crying again to which the man responds "Why are you crying again?", so the woman tells him "I've never been ****ed. So the man throws her into the sea and says "You're ****ed now!".

Chortle, chortle.

Herpa derpa derp :V

A rolling stone gathers no moss.

Wait that doesn't work...

Oh wait yea it does lol.

He can sure talk the talk, but can he walk the walk?

It will cost this guy and arm and a leg to stop you guys making horrible puns.

Be gentle, I'm an internet pun virgin.

You didn't make too bad a fist of it.

He's a spirited fellow, he won't go running away from problems with his tail between his legs.

Imagine if he saw this thread? Talk about putting one's foot in it.

You guys are taking it too far with all these jokes.

:arms:

Chortle, chortle.
But is she generally a person ever?

50% human, 50% nothing, all man. He can do so much, doesn't seem like he needs a helping hand. Cuts the opposition to size. Whenever you're feeling like half a man, just dismember this guy.

...I just hope he doesn't have legless rest syndrome.

I mostly lol'd at his feet that look like t-rex arms. But I must admit, I half expected him to break down, crying at the end.

This guy is a real lesson for all of us. When ever you think you cant do something just think about this guy.

That we be of no help. If I can't do it, he probably can't do it either.

I actually laughed at Qon's

Man, a guy that inspirational could probably run for president

I'm all out of ideas

This is good advice. Nothing cheers me up like imagining a limbless person trying to do things. Oh god it makes me laugh. Silly little halfman, you can't put on your own pants, you dont even have legs.

Ok, enough of this, Corp.

Put up your dukes.

Back