Man With no arms and legs.

That begs the question; can a legless man be legsweeped?

Well, technically if you think about it, it's not the victims legs that are swept, it's the attackers leg sweeping the ground to trip the victim, so yes, I believe he could be.

BTW me vs. Corp is hands down the easiest fight ever. I win every time no contest, no if's, ands, or butts.

He has a butt.

I just imagined this guy doing a barrel roll. And I laughed out loud.

I just combined the two top threads combined and I now have the urge to make a thread entitled:

Draw a plan with no arms and legs

This is one of those dudes who can stand tall.

Why don't i feel bad? xD

I'm STANDING here trying to figure out how this thread is funny, and why I ARM not laughing, I figure these jokes just aren't pulling my LEG hard enough.

:V

If that was a mod he'd probably kick the lot of us.

Indeed, he/she/it'd be up-in-arms over this.

Yeah, we'd be waving goodbye to the forum pretty quickly. We could hardly miss using the golden pun opportunity we were handed though. That would be be like a slap in the face to Adrien.

The thread is long enough that you can now officially stop checking to see if your pun has already been made if you're too lazy.

Lets give a standing ovation to this unfortunate fellow. Now, as for the rest of you, you all should be ashamed of yourselves - you couldn't amount to be half of what he is.

At least someone is standing up for him now.

Lets give a standing ovation to this unfortunate fellow. Now, as for the rest of you, you all should be ashamed of yourselves - you couldn't amount to be half of what he is.

And apparently you can't amount to half of God.

Wow, I feel really guilty about laughing about this guy ever since I found out that my friend just got his leg amputated and might have to get the other one cut off too.

Wow, I feel really guilty about laughing about this guy ever since I found out that my friend just got his leg amputated and might have to get the other one cut off too.

Aw man, now I feel bad too. Just stay cheerful and stick by him. Hes going to need a leg to stand on and as his friend he'll need your support..

Aw man, now I feel bad too. Just stay cheerful and stick by him. Hes going to need a leg to stand on and as his friend he'll need your support..

I hate you and love you.

At least if he goes insane, he won't need a straight-jacket.

:(

That was a terrible pun, veg, never do stand-up.

You're damn right it wasn't.

You should give up your comedy career and join the army or something.

It's getting harder, all the good ones have been said

All these puns are starting to sound forced and heavy handed.

All these puns are starting to sound forced and heavy handed.

celebritypicturesvaderl.jpg

I bet those scrambled eggs where horrid.

I hope he doesn't get a runny nose. That would be the last stand of all his problems.

Back