Manipulator new Crowbar?

And also the symbol for wave lentgh... and halflife in physics..

And a loada other crap. :rolling:

Think of any picture/poster of Gordon. If anything, what is he holding? Usually a crowbar, but on the HL manual its a shotgun IIRC.

I think my HL manual is just a picture of something (looks like fungi growth, heh - it actually looks kind of familiar, I just can't place it at the moment), and Half-Life with the lambda symbol encased in a circle.

I think, the manipulator as a word will represent HL2 (many puns about manipulation, relating new games back to half-life 2 (in the future); but as an iconic symbol...it's a bit to complex, it's not easy to draw like the crowbar, or a chainsaw, or a knife or gun. It's got grippery arms and an awkward shape (not entirely hard, just harder than symbols really should be).

No, but only because you can't give a manipulator as a gift to Valve for letting them play Halflife 3 like Merc did with his crowbar for halflife 2. I mean where are we going to find a manipulator?

i'd go with the crowbar
because ive got the feeling, you wont have the manipulator in the beginning of the game

Ch1cKeN said:
you know that "symbol" you're talking about. It isn't the half life symbol. It's the lambda symbol. yes. the universial symbol of gays and lesbian alliance liberation rights. Don't believe me? Goolge it.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=lambda+symbol

uh oh, you've put me in my place...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: duh. I know what it is you jackass. why don't you go show you're gay pride by going on that dyke march in SF instead of trying to make yourself feel better by trying to insult others.

Back