Manipulator

Roger That.I played HL2 Alpha, Beta, MultiPlayer version.Also i played Doom 3 Alpha and Beta 2.

In MultiPlayer version you can use Blue Beam Manipulator.Also in SinglePlayer.
Just press sv_cheats 1
impulse 101

And press 3-3 for Blue Beam Manipulator...

Why - BAN ME-?
Well, it's true i dont know how to lie, i like to talk the truth every time.

Pffffft Multiplayer version leak of HL2? that would be the first i've ever heard of it being in the leak.

Sparta said:
Pffffft Multiplayer version leak of HL2? that would be the first i've ever heard of it being in the leak.

As far as I can tell, he's trying to say that someone made a multiplayer game out of the stolen source code, and that he has played it. (???)

This would be the first time I've heard of that. :rolling:

..talk about derailing a whole thread. What was the discussion about, again? And what *are* the mods doing? :p

I think it has been done but only in a lan like format and not with may people playing, saying that it's total bullshit to even try to do that stuff, i want a decent game not some Beta bullshit.

Where, oh, where have our lovely mods gone?
Where, oh, where can they beee?
With their..

Errr.. enough of that for now, I think...

goddamnit my last post was bitter....you have a point Brian Damage, have they holed themselves up with an E3 link and snacks enough to last an aeon.

Rupertvdb said:
goddamnit my last post was bitter....you have a point Brian Damage, have they holed themselves up with an E3 link and snacks enough to last an aeon.

I can't blame 'em. :p

Anyways, remember the manipulator? That's what we ought to be talking about.

It would be fun to stand at a top of an alley with a lot of junk and several manipulator-armed pals. When someone walks in, toss the junk down and barricade the exits, then throw a grenade in the middle. :)

yeah! i want to see chairs and tables being blasted across maps, smashing through windows and causing all kinds of no good. using the shotgun to blow a desk aimed at your head out of the air...this gun in this game is one oif the best combos i could hope for.

Something that just adds to the whole gaming experience is that you can PUSH stuff with whatever you're holding.

I mean, picture picking up a matress, holding it (BBQ, baby) over a fire until it catches fire (Shouldn't be long) and then gently place it on an enemy, talk about 3rd degree burns.

I REALLY like the idea about having several friends pulling together with Manipulators and taking up a car or equivilant and then being able to throw it.
However, this senario would probably not come with HL2, and it would probably require some kind of special coding (Who should be able to "fire?" and who controls the movement, you aren't all placed in the same spot). But it'd also make it possible to build up a barricade, w00t!

I also like the "throwing junk at eachother" idea, where either both teams throw or one team throw and the other catch, awesome!

Regards
Dead-Inside

I think that all the people holding a car up firing at the same time would be good enough to boost it over a fair distance. If one fired too early, I'm pretty sure the physics would kick in, and it'd simply drop to the ground. Perhaps pulling the two still holding it up towards it, or something.

I want to catch one of the barrels the zombies chuck at you, then wing it right back :naughty:...

Rofl, first you hold a shotgun, then a stupid zombie kicks a barrel at you, you lightning fast switch to the "Mania" (My new nickname for it) and just start running towards him, rofl!

i think the person who picks up the object (car) to begin with should be the one who controls and fires it.. everyone else is just boosting the beam to carry it

Yeah, but they need to walk with the object. Possibly you could have it so that their beam isn't "locked in place" but they can actually move around, just keeping their beam on the object because they don't need to control it, just boost. It does seem pretty logical, don't you say?

Back