Mass Effect - Jacob's Story (iPhone/Touch)

Reginald

Reaction score
mass_effect_jacobs_story.jpg

The award-winning Mass Effect game universe has now arrived on your iPhone and iPod Touch! Tales of human courage and individual human achievement resound throughout the galaxy. Here is your opportunity to play the story of Jacob Taylor, a biotic-powered super-soldier who stumbles across a plot to terrorize civilization's greatest beacon of hope. Can you prevent a heinous attack that threatens to knock humanity off the galactic stage?

* Gripping story line that enables you, playing super-soldier Jacob Taylor, to prevent galactic chaos
* Stylish art presentation delivers an animated graphic novel experience
* A blend of nuance story telling with gripping top-down shooter combat
* Experience the back story behind some of the main characters in the upcoming Mass Effect 2 (for Xbox 360 and PC)
* 2 hour story-based experience with stunning graphics, animated presentation and top-down arcade-style combat

I've gotta say I'm pissed this isn't coming to Live Arcade as well. I was hoping for a game series I could follow from start to finish without having to buy a phone that I find completely impractical. Luckily my sister has a Touch so I may be able to wrangle a two-hour borrow session...

What alien is that there? A heavily stylised batarian? Or something new?!

Is this available from the App Store? Just looked for it and couldn't find it. Do you think I'd need to be familiar with Mass Effect to enjoy this?

Probably could get a Emu version somewhere down the road.

Is this available from the App Store? Just looked for it and couldn't find it. Do you think I'd need to be familiar with Mass Effect to enjoy this?

It's not out yet. Only just been announced. Probably should have said that in the original post.

It's a bridging game between the first and second game and runs semi-parallel with the second novel, Ascension so I doubt you'd need to know much to enjoy the action but considering it's being advertised as a graphic novel with action sequences, you may get a little lost on the story... who knows?

Probably could get a Emu version somewhere down the road.

They have iPhone emulation? What about all the tilt stuff though?

Back