Massive Zombie Panic: Source Media Release

Ennui

The Freeman
Reaction score
Zombie Panic: Source, one amongst an ever-expanding plethora of zombie survival horror modifications, has given us quite a lot of new media for us to feast on with a massive release today. I'm sure some of you feel like bloodthirsty zombies eager to feast on the succulent flesh of this mod; but you've got a while to wait. Still, every quality media release gives us that much more assurance a mod will make it to release, and somehow I think we won't be disappointed by the ZP:S team.[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]That's only a little bit of the huge media release; to see all 34 map shots and 9 model renders they've got for you, head over to the Zombie Panic website. You can also download the Half-Life 1 version of the mod there.

I'm still waiting for the real Zombie game. If you don't know what i'm talking about then go awai. :hmph:

What happens when you run out of ways to say "there's a lot of zombie mods out there"?

Geogriffith said:
What happens when you run out of ways to say "there's a lot of zombie mods out there"?
the zombie apocalypse.

so for your sake, hope i don't.

SO many zombie mods, and yet none are playable. Or is there one that slipped past my radar? (The CS zombie mod doesn't count)

it's looking good, not that impressive.

Geogriffith said:
a gaint sea turtle will rip of youre legs and start molesting you.

-dodo

TheMastahC said:
SO many zombie mods, and yet none are playable. Or is there one that slipped past my radar? (The CS zombie mod doesn't count)

Zombie Master is playable, just not by the public. Yet. :)

Looking good, those maps have a great sense of atmosphere to them, i hope the game plays lovely with them.

Ennui said:
the zombie apocalypse.

so for your sake, hope i don't.

the zombocalypse!

Im still waiting to see a zombie mod that i can play. Hell they've had enough time to develop

SNIPER-X said:
Brainbread "Source Version" is in current Public private beta-testing.
OMFG.
Sorry chaps, have to go lol
Oh and cool media release and all that :p

EDIT: Damn you and your lies D:

LEt me say it again. im sitll waiting for a zombie THAT I CAN PLAY....how was thatl ost on people...

Gusdor said:
LEt me say it again. im sitll waiting for a zombie THAT I CAN PLAY....how was thatl ost on people...
Brainbread. lol :p

Ah, good to see some nice new media for ZP:S, love the HL version so cannot wait for the release of this :D

I didn't like ZP a whole lot. BB was so much better. I can't wait for it's release, I've been thinking about trying out my very rusty modeling skills or noobish mapping skills for the mod, but I doubt I'd be able to mak any signifcant contribution.

Sk8SkaNJ said:
I didn't like ZP a whole lot. BB was so much better. I can't wait for it's release, I've been thinking about trying out my very rusty modeling skills or noobish mapping skills for the mod, but I doubt I'd be able to mak any signifcant contribution.
Never know till you try ;)

Personally, I'm waiting for No More Room In Hell. The devs of that mod promised the ability to barricade, fully dismemberable bodies, an injury based system and more. Zombie Panic will be just a fun experience, kind of like Zombie Horde server-side modification for CS:S.

I love this survival horror game. Its really cool.

It is currently now in Internal Alpha or Beta Testing. Wish it will release soon enough or.... much sooner.

Indeed it is a fun game, the amount of times i screamed like a little girl because i was trapped in a small room with only a few bullets left and about 5 zombies coming up the stairs :p

New updates

Here is a new updates from ZP:S dev team just for all of you here.

http://mods.moddb.com/4374/zombie-panic-source/news-features/

The Zombie Panic Development Team is excited to reveal new media after being quiet for a short time. We'd like to thank all those who were patient and we believe the wait was well worth it, however in the future we plan to post media releases more often just in smaller updates.

To view all 32 Map screenshots, 7 Weapon/Item Models, 2 player models, and our Sound Demo featuring 6 new music tracks and an in-game sound pack demo please check out the whole media release news post.

Thanks,
Zombie Panic Development Team
http://www.zombiepanic.org

Be sure to check out all of the updates in moddb or their site. Anyway, if you are interested in this game, why not mark it in your watch list?

Er, that's actually the same update I posted here. Just the moddb version.

Zombie Panic was one of the catalysts for me to make Zombie Master.

The game was awesome.

-Angry Lawyer

Back