Max Payne 2 screens I took

Hope you get banned you piece of shit bizatch, raiden..

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame::flame: :flame: :flame:

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
Uses plenty of DX9 effects.

The mirrors are awsome too , surprisingly few games use real mirrors.

reflection is a directx 7 feature...

Does this game have a parental control? My Mom is considering letting me get it!

Geesh.. Poor you , Ray_man , i feel sorry for you. Anyone know if it's got parental control? I think you can turn off the bludd or something..

Originally posted by ray_MAN
Does this game have a parental control? My Mom is considering letting me get it!

They say **** like 10 times in the game, turn your speakers down for that :D

and don't look at the naked mona model

and try to turn the screen off when someone bleeds.

Originally posted by CrazyHarij
Hope you get banned you piece of shit bizatch, raiden..

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame::flame: :flame: :flame:

Wow, your being more of an asshole than you should be.

jeeze, all he said was a characters name, THE GAME IS TOTALLY RUINED!!!

And if you looked at the screenshot its your own fault.

BLood doesn't scathe me. But, the **** thing and the naked Mona might be a problem. But, then again **** isn't nothing you here on the streets of NYC. There is the naked cowboy running around to so I might be set.
But, is there a parental control?

Naked mona only shows up if you scroll the models, I don't know about parental controll though.

Like in options. Check in options. It was there in the first game.

Thanks alot you ****ing god damn bastard asshole SOlid_Raiden for posting the ****ing spoiler AmishSlayer told us about ! **** you bastard ! !! God DAMMIT I'm GETTING MORE AND MORE PIECES OF THE GAME SPOILED , I*M PROLLY GOING TO KNOW THE GAME INSIDE OUT BEFORE IT'S EVEN RELEASED IN EUROPE ..........

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Hey hey! Things like this happens. DON'T LOOK IN THESE THREADS or else they will be revealed. Not my problem you came into this thread.

I'm sorry for my behavior but I just had to let that out .. Lots of things have been spoiled thanks to no warning and I didn't really want to find out what funny character Amish was talking about.. Then you posted it right below without a warning.

Sorry CrazyHarij that some of it was spoiled for you. I just had to put it in there because it's hilarious. I'm sure you'll still get a kick out of it when you see it ingame.

Woot! My MP2 screens have been visited 691 times...but nobody's left a guestbook note :(

Well, I did overreact over such a small thing , sorry for that , though I didnt visit the pic until after I got to know what character it was.

NOOOOOOOO!!! No parental lock? Did anyone see one? Anyone?

You know, you can just say there is a parental lock...and only beat people to death by melee or something... Then you'd have to make a mod where the only weapon bad guys have is a big whiffle bat or something...you know..so they can't shoot you...

Well:
[1] I would need the game first.
[2] When is the SDK coming out?
[3] I don't know how to MOD. ;(

I didnt say I thought reflection was a DX9 feature I said it isnt used much :rolleyes:

Also *spoiler kinda*

The guy walking around in the costume was the most hilarious game moment ever HAHAHA "oh shit oh shit ...." *squeek squeek*

I'm sorry for my behavior but I just had to let that out .. Lots of things have been spoiled thanks to no warning and I didn't really want to find out what funny character Amish was talking about.. Then you posted it right below without a warning.

Good. You chilled down. Cool is down.

This game is simple amazing, I just cant stop "wowing", the graphics, gameplay story line are simple amazing, not to mention the amazing ragdoll physics!!
After I'll finish it (right now Im on Part 2 Chapter 2), Ill play it on alot harder level, I dont think Ill get sick of it for a while :)

BTW, the fun house is crazy :LOL:

Damn you can play as Mona Sax, this game is pure ownage!!
No wounder Rockstar/Remedy (GTA series / Max Payne) are my favorite game developers :cheers:

I bought the game yesterday & beat it. I'm very sad it's over.. I wish it would go on a lot longer. I was very attatched to all of the characters at the end. :(

Originally posted by nsxownzme
I bought the game yesterday & beat it. I'm very sad it's over.. I wish it would go on a lot longer. I was very attatched to all of the characters at the end. :(

Im having such a blast, as soon as I finish it I'll start over at higher difficulty.
This game is nothing short of amazing, never boring, so I dont mind playing over and over again and exploring.

Originally posted by |MaTT|
reflection is a directx 7 feature...

But the mirrors in MP2 use DX9.

Posted by Sami Vanhatalo (Remedy) on 3D Realms Forums.
Hi!

Unfortunately the mirrors in the game require DX9 hardware, so they will not work on your TI4600.

SamiV.

3 Acts, with about 7 chapters each. Sounds like alot more than it is...I'd say the actual play time is 5-7 hours.

Originally posted by manny_c44
3 Acts, with about 7 chapters each. Sounds like alot more than it is...I'd say the actual play time is 5-7 hours.

Thats it ??? wtf, Im on the Vlad mission (killing him), I guess thats it ;(
That really sucks, I cant believe such amazing game is sooooo shot, and Remedy said its gonna be 2x the lenght as the 1st one was, I guess it was a lie.

I'm on Part 3: Chapter 3

*SPOILER ALERT*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The one where you have to protect Vinnie. He's in the Captain Baseball Bat Boy suit. He says he's a "Collector". Sureeee. His room is FILLED HIM CBBB!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*END SPOILER*

Vinnie is a fag, he died like 6 times before I managed to save his big head ass.
He does have a nice apartment if it wasnt the gay posters and shit.

Originally posted by zibo
But the mirrors in MP2 use DX9.

What the remedy employee said is not true. I have a Radeon 8500(dx8), and the mirrors work fine, just had to turn it on in the options.

I am going to purchase it Next friday. (Unluky UK gamer)

Originally posted by hinson
should I play the first MP before playing MP2?

You dont have to, they have a button on the menu labeled "Previously" and it gives you the story of max payne 1, but it would still be a good idea to play mp1.

everything about the game is great, except for the fact its TO DAMN SHORT.

Back