Meet Lana Wachowski

old and not funny

Oh, so this is still actually on? Eh. None of anyone's business.

Apparently there's a lot more to this than I know, but.... struggling to care.

Shortly after the release of Matrix Reloaded, it was rumored that Larry Wachowski began to make small public appearances dressed as a woman, using the name Lana Wachowski.[5] In his column, published May 30, 2003, David Poland said "Every indication I have says that Larry Wachowski is now in the process of changing his sex. Dressing in public like a woman, taking female hormones and yes, having a sex change operation." This was further supported by a March 2006 San Francisco Chronicle article on transgender people, which repeated that Larry Wachowski, "has changed his sex and is now living as Lana Wachowski."[6] The rumor is likely exacerbated by Larry Wachowski's reported penchant for cross-dressing, as reported by Rolling Stone.[7]

However, in a 2007 interview Joel Silver, the producer of numerous Wachowski films, stated that the rumors concerning Larry's sex change were "all untrue", further explaining, "they just don’t do interviews, so people make things up." Similar statements were made to Fox news by crew members working on the Speed Racer film, with one employee pointing out, "on the call sheets, it still says Larry."[8] It's worth noting that while Silver denied Wachowski had undergone gender reassignment surgery, he did not say whether Wachowski was undergoing a gender transition.

Wachowski was photographed at an airport in April of 2009 dressed as a woman, complete with make-up and peroxided hair. The photos were published to Perez Hilton's website.[9]

In November of 2009, Wachowski was photographed leaving Los Angeles International Airport dressed as a woman. The photos were again published to Perez Hilton's website.[10]

On December 7th, 2009, journalist Arianna Huffington posted a message to her Twitter page "With Lana Wachowski and her parents", with an attached image of Huffington and Wachowski, dressed as a woman.[11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wachowski_brothers

old and not funny

Far as I know its only recent news that the pictures came out, so explain to me how the hell is it old, I was clear on the matter that 2 to 3 weeks is "old" on the internet.

Far as I know its only recent news that the pictures came out, so explain to me how the hell is it old, I was clear on the matter that 2 to 3 weeks is "old" on the internet.

he's been cross-dressing and going by Lana for well over 2 years now, so yeah...old. And there still doesn't seem to be anything about an actual surgery, so nothing's "official." l2internet

I'm talking about the pictures, as far as I know these are recent, before the pictures, it was merely more than a rumor. Although there was a pic of Lana in November of 2009, this could neither be confirmed or denied that it was Lana, the paparazzi are infamous for this shit.

I had heard of this thing before can't believe there are photos now though :|

The Wachowskis did strike me as especially odd anyway though >_>

Back