Members list

Status
Not open for further replies.

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Could you include a posts per day colum in the members list so that people can compare their posts per day with others?

Not gonna happen.

It's not a competition to see who can get the most posts a day. You're lucky we have post counts! :p

race you to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 posts. I'll give you a head start.

hmm..what Chris_D said.
what i would be interested in tho is something just a tad different.

basically post stats.. u know a page which tells u how many posts u have in one section vs how many u have in another section and well...percentages to show where u post the most, second most, third...etc..

that would be interesting...however i suppose the staff might take this post of mine as "competition" even tho i don't see it that way.

Dr. Freeman said:
hmm..what Chris_D said.
what i would be interested in tho is something just a tad different.

basically post stats.. u know a page which tells u how many posts u have in one section vs how many u have in another section and well...percentages to show where u post the most, second most, third...etc..

that would be interesting...however i suppose the staff might take this post of mine as "competition" even tho i don't see it that way.
If you register at www.sinepisodes.net/forums you'll see we have something similar there.

it would just be a big spam fest to see who has the the bigger e-pen0r

Click profiles if you want to see posts per day otherwise no as you full well know it'd be a spam fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back