Mesh Does Ravenholm

Could we have a high-res screen of one of the times where Mesh is screaming? :p

It's all played on medium difficulty level. He never died much in Ravenholm from what I remember. He does however have a knack of trying to pick up explosive barrels with the shotgun, thinking he is still on the gravity gun, BOOM LOL I had to edit out about 10 of them :)

Mack said:
It's all played on medium difficulty level. He never died much in Ravenholm from what I remember. He does however have a knack of trying to pick up explosive barrels with the shotgun, thinking he is still on the gravity gun, BOOM LOL I had to edit out about 10 of them :)

LOL:LOL:

I love the part where hes stacking the furniture and then the zombie starts attacking him!

other then the running zombies, he didnt seem very afraid of ravenholm at all....

i expected more "OH GOD THAT ZOMBIE IS SPEARED AND BURNING", but he just shruggs it off...

maybe it should have been done alone and in the dark :)

Too bad I'm downloading a HL2-speed run & a Wardevil trailer. This is taking too long. Silly so called broadband...

I watched the first one, it was absolutely hilarious.

Downloading this one now :D

Haha those movies rocked.

I didn't understand what everyone was saying about how he didn't react to the fast zombie for ages, but after watching it, it was so funny.

You really updated those inbetween graphics too, which I actually liked. Much better than Doom3. Although it's better in doom 3 because he's so much more scared and you just feel sorry for him XD.

Kudos to both of you on the movies, and I also hope the next one is in the dark, and alone ;).

brits humor - i never get it :)
funny watching those vids though keep up the good work guys

Back