Meteor due to hit earth 2014

N

nw909

Just heard it on the news, the meteor is 1 km. in diameter and would do a lot of damage, meh at least hl3 should be out by then methinks.

most meteors vear off course... read somewhere.. also it would burn sifnificantly shorter in atmosphere although if it indeed did survive the resaults could be apocolyptic

Just heard, supposed strike date: March 21st, 2014. It would have the force of over 10,000,000 atomic bombs or something.

Nah, only an area of earth, unless it hits the water, then whoevers on the other side will be ****ed by mega tsunami's

Originally posted by nw909
Just heard it on the news, the meteor is 1 km. in diameter and would do a lot of damage, meh at least hl3 should be out by then methinks.

I plan to be dead by then anyways ;)

Isn't it the end of a world everyday? Because I swear, everyday someone comes up with new date when Earth blows up and everybody dies.

if it gets close enough to earth... we will launch missions into space to vear it off ourselves

Originally posted by alb1221
if it gets close enough to earth... we will launch missions into space to vear it off ourselves

North korea HELP US!!!

nah, they wouldn't

The end of the world?!? Again?!? God am I tired to see everyone die in horrible pain. It was pretty entertaining the first twelve times, but now it seems lame to me, everyone like "whaaaaaa we're gonna die" then they die. Woohoo...

We should launch nukes at it. Then well have 5,000 small radioactive meteors.

/me coughs "predicted by the mayans many years ago"

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
We should launch nukes at it. Then well have 5,000 small radioactive meteors.

Hmmm.... Radioactive meteors... *drools*

Originally posted by XtAkm4p
/me coughs "predicted by the mayans many years ago"

Meh, the mayans were assholes, their gods want to destroy the earth they once lived on.

The mayans predicted the end of the world for December 23, 2012. Two years early of this meteor.

Edit: nevermind, my beautiful Avatar is back!

There truly always is something hurling at the planet, to worry about it is foolishness.
KABAM!

OMG -TeH MeTEOr is goNNa be DELAYed!!!!!!!!!
Yea, same-I heard that this meteor is gonna be delayed...err...I mean hit earth in 2014. Is this a big meteor that can kill us all? Or is it punny?
I read that somewhere, Meteors get pulled away by Jupiter.

Asteroid Given Slight Odds of Hitting Earth in 2014.

If this amounts to anything I'll happily give you my copy of Half Life 3.

Originally posted by Tredoslop
OMG -TeH MeTEOr is goNNa be DELAYed!!!!!!!!!
Yea, same-I heard that this meteor is gonna be delayed...err...I mean hit earth in 2014. Is this a big meteor that can kill us all? Or is it punny?
I read that somewhere, Meteors get pulled away by Jupiter.

The meteor is NOT delayed. Valve has stated several times it will make the ship date cant you get it through your head? ;)

Originally posted by qckbeam
The mayans predicted the end of the world for December 23, 2012. Two years early of this meteor.

Edit: nevermind, my beautiful Avatar is back!

aw hell close enuff anyway

thx 4 the exact date btw

Wait a sec, does this asteroid work on HL1 or HL2 hitboxes? We stand a chance if its the former :)

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
Asteroid Given Slight Odds of Hitting Earth in 2014.

If this amounts to anything I'll happily give you my copy of Half Life 3.

screw hl3! ill be playing playstation 9

:-D lol jk

Well im not gonna worry that much, I mean the odds are 1 in 909,000 that it will actually hit earth, I think I can relax when it comes to this asteroid.

Pfft, mayan's didn't do this, they said the creation of the universe is trying to kill us all.

No way, its all the klingons, and vulcans, YES THE VULCANS DID THIS!

If this happens(Highly doubt it) Im so loooking forward to this! :cheers:

Back