Ministry of Combat - Looking for new members.

zyd said:
Well most running mods are the ones being copied so its literally only on new mods you get on teams that are copying other mods =)

There is still plenty of room for creativity and uniqueness in mods. I don't know what you are talking about man. The Ministry of Combat is an experienced group of modders and wouldn't just release something run of the mill. Trust me. You should be working on your "Enter the Tribes" website instead of telling us we can't create a fresh mod. :|

egoncalo said:
There is still plenty of room for creativity and uniqueness in mods. I don't know what you are talking about man. The Ministry of Combat is an experienced group of modders and wouldn't just release something run of the mill. Trust me. You should be working on your "Enter the Tribes" website instead of telling us we can't create a fresh mod. :|

A Website doesn't make the mod. I never said you can't make a fresh mod just literally expressed my wonder on why people join new mods instead of old ones. Not flaming the group or anything. I know several of the people are good modders and didn't say otherwise.

ChrisL said:
You are wrong there.

There are a lot of mods out there which you dont even know about which are absolutely different.

Trust me i know.

And you tell me if my mod is copying any other mods?... or any other game in that matter.

If you have any grudge with me or the mod please feel free to email me about it. But i don't see any point in you having to pubicise it all.

notice i said most, there is still original modders out there. You guys take this way too wrong i NEVER critizised your grp or anything! Just expressed my concern with a lot of people joining new stuff instead of the old.

You do realize that the "old" mods were new at some point too. Would you have been concerned with people joining Insurgency or Plan of Attack or any of the other popular mods when they were new?

If everybody thought it was a bad idea to join a new mod then no mods would ever get started. There is nothing wrong with joining new mods. I've been on and talked to several people who are part of "old" mod teams, and not all of them are any more likely to release than some new mod.

Back