Monday night steam

R

Rick

How many times will you restart steam monday night. Ill be restarting steam at 2:59am est. :bounce: :rolling: :cheers:

0 times. I am going to buy it from stores. I may sleep in front of it even. :rolleyes:

well it would still be moday since im not going to sleep until release.

This must be one of the worst threads in the history of time. I want to go down in history, so here is my reply ;)

None, I'm not staying up to play it. I WAS going to but, I decided it would be cooler to save the hype for after school. And if I think about HL2 all day in school, maybe school won't seem so boring. :)

I'm rather annoyed...having to wait for it to unlock at 8am, when I have to leave at 8:45am for a programming lecture. Knowing Valve, it probably won't work for a good half-hour...heh, takes the piss. :p It's a computer and video game course as well, and Hl2 has been the subject of choice for quite a while now, so I'm curious as to how many people will actually show up for the lecture. :D

im so glad to live 20-30min from valve headquarters. instant transfers are great.

KagePrototype said:
I'm rather annoyed...having to wait for it to unlock at 8am, when I have to leave at 8:45am for a programming lecture. Knowing Valve, it probably won't work for a good half-hour...heh, takes the piss. :p It's a computer and video game course as well, and Hl2 has been the subject of choice for quite a while now, so I'm curious as to how many people will actually show up for the lecture. :D

the less = the better for you :)

you can go home :p

ill stay up till 3am to download it then after school play it forever

Guess what: unlock 9 a.m. tuesday here in Europe. Guess another thing: 9.21 a.m. leaves my effing train.

Now... I'll be back like 5 p.m. which isn't that long actually but... oh it hurts so much it hurts so much it hurts so much it hurts so much.

Thanks for listening.

I'll be up and sitting in front of the computer by 7:30 (probably earlier). I'll close all unnessecary processes, maybe do a scandisk, activate HL2 at 8:01 (if possible) and then *sigh* leave for school at 8:20.

wbcheater they have server all over the world rofl. not like ur special cause i live near there headquaters , they prob dont even have a server at there headquaters ..

I'l just have to wait until I get home from college...but thats a good thing really. It means I'l be really excited, and I'l also be bright, awake and ready to play it.

I never thought I'd be so happy to NOT get a job I really wanted. But still unemployed = wake up at 7:00, get the morning ablutions out of the way, sort out my computer and sit in front of my computer rocking slightly back and forth while I wait for Steam to unlock it. Must remember to turn on my fridge and stock it up so I can play uninterupted for hours on end... maybe go to my old work and get a catheter fitted. Maybe not.

Of course I'll probably end up coming on here at 8:15 to complain about how I STILL can't sign in to Steam!!!

Well Monday night I have nothing going on so I'll probably sleep after dinner around 6, all the way until 3 am, wake up and maybe play all morning. Realistically though it'll be after school and work tuesday.

Staying up until 3am to wait for it to unlock. I probally won't restart at all until that time. Ill be monitoring this site, and Steampowered.com to get an exact time.

@gov_property: WOW! Exactly the same here! I'll buy it tomorrow, unlock it 9am at tuesday morning and leave my home at 9.39 for getting the tram to university at 9.49.

You're welcome...:-D

Hmmm, there's no way i'll be up until 3 in the morning to paly HL2. i have school at 8 and besides, I want the ultimate gameplay experience, and I won't have it by playing the game in the middle of the night.

no lessons for me at school on tuesday...hehehehehehe...aslo known as 'full day of hl2 playing'

Alyx said:
This must be one of the worst threads in the history of time. I want to go down in history, so here is my reply ;)

:) Here's my reply :D

Actually, I'll restart at 12:00.

I'll be getting up at 3 AM after going to bed at 7 PM. Play for an hour, go to work for 3 hours, come back and play all day :D

I know what im going to do. Im going to restart steam at 12:59 and many times after that. Just to get my HL2 files decrypted. I will be going to sleep before they are all decrypted. Then go to school, so I can wait and come home to play...hahahah who am I kidding, Im staying up all night!

Back