Mossberg M590A1 and Beretta 92FS

ankalar

Reaction score
They aren't for HL2, not even an HL2 mod, they're for a UT2K3 mod, The Opera.

mossberg_1.jpg

beretta_1.jpg

Yay.

Woah.. realistic!! ey.. can you give me those bg textures? I always wanted a good bg material to place my models on. please?

You can find the un-edited ones here. After downloading those I edited them to my liking and I'm not going to send that one to you.

Wow, I have to say that is THE best texture work I've ever seen. Whoever did those does excellent work.

not THE best texture work. I think wannabe- @ polycount is better

holy shit. that's one of the best mossberg models yet.

ankalar, you part of redeemed software?

I guess you could say I am, but Redeemed Software isn't really a company...yet...

post these in off-topic, not here. :)

this is for HL2 editing

======
( STOP FLAMEING ME ON THIS POST!!!!! )

Since when were they not mine? Supernaut, our weapons modeller, modelled them, then I UV mapped and textured them.

dude lol

*cough*Half-Life 2 Editing = CATEGORIES NAME

:afro: so it kinda means HL2 editing only :cheers:

"All topics related to modelling and skinning should be posted in here."

I just might release it to Half Life 2 later.

they were not modelled by u

all you could do is release the uvw map and textures unless u get concent from the modeller

Are you trolling these forums or are you actually this big of an idiot in real life?

Originally posted by ankalar
Are you trolling these forums or are you actually this big of an idiot in real life?
you are such an asshole

but thnx for the source images. but your BG texture look higher reso then the ones on the website. wierd

I'm only an asshole to those who are assholes to me. The reason why it's higher res is because I tiled the texture in Photoshop and made it into a 1024x1024 seamless image.

but still you could have reacted less agressive against an other forum member

If it said all HL2 models and skins, then I'd delete this thread, but it doesn't.

wonder how long this discusion will continue... nice models + skins btw
-i4D

There seems to be allot of attitude running around these forums lately and it's fuking them up.

I sure hope so because I really like coming to these forums but lately it's been getting on my nerves from all the whining/flameing/fighting going on.

Yea, I'm sorry for the attitude everybody (mostly Submerge).

omfg ppl, he just wanted to show us some cool stuffes.
What's wrong with you?
Jealous becouse you sux at modelling/skinning?

Don't blame ankalar becouse Submerge is a small braind kiddy.

wow look i don't post for a while and look what happens to this place....

As I have said many a time, this is my lurking forum, so don't screw it up....

Damn fine textures by the way...and tell the modeller his work is cool too :cheese:

on this note... OES is looking for a texture artist (PLUG) :cheese:

OES LINK

Thanks, im sorry too

Originally posted by Nick Stone

Jealous becouse you sux at modelling/skinning?
Don't blame ankalar becouse Submerge is a small braind kiddy.
I'm not even a modeller or skinner, there is nothing to be jelous of. don't tag me when u dont even know me.

I wasn't refering to you ankalar, I was refering to some of the other butt munches that hardly ever post in this forum yet felt the need to come in here and tell you posted in the wrong place.

dude, i post alot in this forum.
damn, leave this shit alone.
trust me, if this starts happening alot u will just stand it? i came from a forums that has the same problem with a forum. no one cared so nothing happens and its spammed with useless shit that it was never meant for. i am only trying to keep this place organized. and leave ur half assed comments to ur self before u actually start a flame war. im a nice guy in real-life trust me, its just when people start bouncing shit on me i never intended i can't take it...

Originally posted by Submerge
post these in off-topic, not here. :)

this is for HL2 editing
Originally posted by Submerge
dude lol

*cough*Half-Life 2 Editing = CATEGORIES NAME

:afro: so it kinda means HL2 editing only :cheers:

where in god's name did i ever intend harm on Ankalar. i never tried flameing him in any of these posts and u guys r acting as if i started this all to make him look bad

Look, ankalar came to pimp some amazing renders and you treat him like trash. I don't blame him for defending himself and what he said. I think the ones here who are regulars should not behave in the way that they did. Shows great immaturity and unprofessionalism.

ankalar, you already know what I think of those models ;) Keep it up!

Submerge and I just cybered, so we're all good in the hood.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

i dont treat him like trash, ankalar and I have chatted with each other... wat u guys may believe is not true
stop pointing ur fingers, we r buds....we just hate how ur treating us
BTW, ankalar u r a talented texture artist. hope u've got big plans:bounce:

we r gentlemen trying to sorry to each other :) not grudge holding people

Back