Movie To Mod

Fender357

Reaction score
List what movies you'd like to see made into a mod.

(new idea....movies or tv, dosnt matter)

DO IT NOW!!

Mine are.......Boondock Saints, Equilibrium, mabie Fight Club, Carlito's Way, um........Bambi?............no, couldnt kill Thumpper.

And TV stuff i'd like.....Invader Zim, X-files, Futurama,and..........Magiver.(or A-team, Night Rider, Hawaii 5 o) im just rableing now.......your turn.

uh the family guy of course
and the mtvs trl would be great
and of course, fat albert
i do second the boodock saints i love that freakin movie
the cat part is so hilarious

Predittor
simpsons
metal gear solid (game port)
Tron
Last Samurai
Taxi Driver
Full Metal Jacket
Gangs of New York
Matrix

Originally posted by Lunch_Box
Princess Mononoke.
Akira.

If you like Anime your gonna love Code of War, im a anime fan and I am getting the juice for the Code of War book from different old school ninja anime mixed with the current time

Dawn of the Dead - co op game where you have to use the physics engine to survive in a shopping mall with zombies everywhere outside trying to get in

Predator - using the "character as water" technology.. imagine being with other marines in a jungle trying to hunt down an invisible predator.

The Time Machine - I'd like to see a mod where you slide between different time periods and there is a chain of events that dynamically changes when you do things in an older time

The Great Escape - Yes i know there is a game of the same name, and an xbox/ps2 escape game but the halflife 2 engine could really put those new games to shame

Wolfed - This movie isnt out yet (being made next year) based on Alexandre Dumas novel The Wolf Leader (1904). Basic werewolf tale set in 17th century france where the main character gets powers from the devil to hurt and kill anyone he wants, but gradually becomes a werewolf

Lots of comic books would make good mods. spider man, batman, and especially the punisher. I'd like to see some cel-shaded anime mods. (Cowboy Bebop, maybe? ah well i'm just a hopeless fanboy)

Back