Mutation

MetalPiranha

Reaction score
Hello. What do you think of this? Its a teenage mutation for a mod myself and a friend (Mr Nice Guy). Heres a bit of artwork i have done:

1finalsite.jpg

C&C Appreciated

I guess Mutations hide the fact you can't draw :p

No, that is real good

And uhm... is that a hole in his mouth???

I have done... you'll find some in the sig/avatar thread

I just got a scanner with my christmas money and I wish I had my drawings from a couple years ago so I could scan em and use my new photoshop abilities to color em. Ill prolly do that in a couple weeks when I go home.

Maybe because of the green-ish ness of ur avatar? Just guessing :D

lol, I have some more work on my site which needs a new layout big time

<edited>

Are you making any more mutated freak things?

I would hope you make more mutated freak thing, MetalPiranha, you certainly 'excels' at such tasks. :D

Hehe - i just draw, i dont really do textures - i could give it a try though.

In the mod, we are trying to get every mutant different to maximise originality - it will be hard but itll be worth it.

I'll be drawing more soon!

Get some quality pencils and a nice range as well. Get PS and colour them in too :D

wow one hundred and twenty percent...so like a little over twice the strength of a normal human arm....absolutely astonishing

jwilson02 said:
wow one hundred and twenty percent...so like a little over twice the strength of a normal human arm....absolutely astonishing

Sorry but that made me laugh a lot :eek:

I think he is a little bit awkwardly-proportioned. Is that due to the mutations or your drawing? :p

Looks like his left arm was put on his right arm by the state of it

Well obviously if you read the first one it says his face was mutated, the second one, if you read it, his right arm was mutated.

:D

I meant, it looks like he has no left arm

Back