MW3

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
So does anyone give a shit? Or is everyone bored it the series?

I like this series, and will probably buy it tomorrow. Hopefully it will be worth it :p

Flaaaaaaag. I've learned my lesson.

Not planning on buying it. Maybe during a sale, although usually that takes a couple of years with CoD games.

Gonna be shitty, just like the rest.

No surprise there.

EDIT: WOW It's like they made a map pack and called it a full game.

AGAIN.

COD4 was the last one I bought and it seems like I'll never buy another COD game ever again.

Such a ****ing shame what the series has devolved into.

ctrl + c

ctrl? + v

there, mw3 is done

Great comment :)

Thats Activiton for you. Take what was a good game, spam it year in year out. People get bored, game starts to flop, close company.

First RockBand fools and then CoD for sure.

I have some Tom Clancy books on my Kindle actually, that's more than enough jingoistic military wank to last me a lifetime.

Agree that it really looks the same as MW2. After the last COD game making like over a billion can't they invest a little more in the sequel?

most anticipated shooter of the year for me. couldnt care less about single player campaign getting it exclusively for split screen co-op

I can see the reviews already, praising it as ''it's nothing new, but it's more refined, and the same feeling of CoD we all know and love.''

Which does actually roughly translate into Modern Pasting 3. I just cant see how they can improve each year when nothing actually changes. Any CoD player can surely see that or is living in serious denial.

Sounds like I'm trolling etc, but I genuinely cant see how even the developers themselves can get pissed off at people when they say each CoD is a copy and paste. ''Because take a look at MW2 and MW3 side-by-side. It's clearly better looking, we've added new water effects.''

Wow, that's worth the $100 price tag right there man!

When more people say you clearly havent changed anything than your biggest gaming fanbase in the world, you should see something is up.

''Making a new engine wouldnt be financially advisable.'' Worst. Excuse. Ever.

ill get it eventually when its dropped in price a bit, but only for single player campaign. COD online is as fun as having a cat shit in your mouth.
dont mind the campaign with all its cinematic-action-helicopter-nuke-crash bullshit for a bit of fun, but sure aint paying full price for it.

I've played it almost to the end. It's like MW2 but with less story (somehow).

TBH, it's fine with me, but those that only earn $60 per year will likely be disappointed.

BF3 is the superior purchase by far, if you have to choose.

How people still buy this steaming pile of horse manure is beyond me. :|

getting my copy from Newegg either this week or that. kinda want it sooner but BF3 is fun as ****

God damn, Skyrim/Skyward/Saint's 3/mw3/bf3/Serious3

What the ****, games industry? I need the hourglass from Harry Potter. I'd quit my job but then I wouldn't be able to afford the gaemsz!!

Games I got this Fall/ Are getting

Gears 3,ICO/SOTC Collection, BF3, MW3, Resistance 3, Red Dead:Undead Nightmare, Batman, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, etc. there are more but I can't think of them. Also I'm glad I have a birfday during the best gaming month of the year or right before the biggest releases

edit: this game is projected to make $2 Billion US Dollars. Serious thats more money than some countries make in a fiscal year

Fools breakin' street date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mbKcQ7Zgyk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq1NR2vK6JE

If you played MW2, watch these videos and tell me, honestly, what the difference is. The answer is there is none because it is the same ****ing game.

Splitscreen online multiplayer is what sold me. I like playing CoD games with my friends and family quite a bit actually, and it's worth $60 a year to me for an overhaul and update to graphics, maps, weapons, perks and all. I really don't understand the undying hatred and I never will. I've seen Krynn and some others lay out some bullshit about how it "kills the gaming industry", which frankly I find rather laughably stupid. I'm no longer an avid gamer so I appreciate playing something I know once and a while, and the CoD franchise has something that works and that I continually enjoy. It's fun to me.

I'm really sorry me having fun offends you guys on so many levels :(

update to graphics

This isn't a thing that happened.

As for the weapons, there'll probably a few new'uns, but they've been reskinning the same 10+ models since CoD 4. M4, M16, AK, MP5, etc. Same animations and everything. Not that they didn't look great at the time, but after the ten thousandth reload the sheen tends to wear off.

Also they still look ridiculous with sleight of hand.

Never really played any Modern Warfare game so it can suck it!

I never played BF or Elder Scrolls, they can **** themselves too! **** games, yeah!

Giant Bomb review. Confirmed: it has explosions.

Gerstmann reinforces the "basement no-life" gamer stereotype with that shirt of his. Christ man, can't you afford a black collared shirt to make you look slimmer? Which is a shame, because (unless he doesn't write his own reviews) he has a nice voice and a witty script.

Just played some split screen online with the girlfriend, was great ridiculous fun. They've tuned it really well with the support/assault deathstreak system and tuning down the OP killstreaks while adding kill confirmed, giving people a reason to come out of hiding and being able to redeem fallen teammates by collecting deny tags.

Great so far - but yeah, incremental stuff.

MW3 SP > BF3 SP

Also they are the same game.

Gerstmann reinforces the "basement no-life" gamer stereotype with that shirt of his. Christ man, can't you afford a black collared shirt to make you look slimmer? Which is a shame, because (unless he doesn't write his own reviews) he has a nice voice and a witty script.

That's what Giantbomb is- casual dress and attitude but great reviews, videos, and insights on games. My favorite game reviewing website for that reason.

That's what Giantbomb is- casual dress and attitude but great reviews, videos, and insights on games. My favorite game reviewing website for that reason.

There's a big difference between "casual dress" and "basement dweller attire".

So those fashion lessons I gave you meant nothing?

Back