My 5min Source video

Thousands of 11y olds who have control of their dads computer till bedtime are leeching everything they can now :p

Oh wait, that was one of the reasons I quit playing the original CS years ago (next to lousy gfx and the cheaters) :devil:

nadorst said:
Thousands of 11y olds who have control of their dads computer till bedtime are leeching everything they can now :p

Oh wait, that was one of the reasons I quit playing the original CS years ago (next to lousy gfx and the cheaters) :devil:

And this is contributing to the thread how?

Thanks for the time to making that video King, its really appreciated. Now give me your home address so I can steal CS: S - just e-mail it.

The end of the video seems very laggy because of the big fire fight in the tunnel....what specs were the computers running cs source?

Harryz said:
And this is contributing to the thread how?

Thanks for the time to making that video King, its really appreciated. Now give me your home address so I can steal CS: S - just e-mail it.
I'm not making an anti CS statement here... was just trying to come up with a reason wy all the movies are in such high demand!

CS introduced me into multiplayer and I had some great times with it (tons of screenshots still litter my old harddisk lol) but hey... I did stop playing it because of these 3 factors (children, cheaters & sucky graphics) :farmer:

Oh and thx to kingthebadger ;)

Hm, I got 1 to 1.5mbps. Luck me I guess, go Optimum Online!

Edit: I'm also gonna throw in a recommendation for GameCamLite. It's pretty good, no sound, but nice quality. Nice job with the Fraps though.

WOW kingthebadger you are such a NOOB LOLOL you got PWNED!!!1
jk

Nice movie! :D Looks fun!

Gojin said:
Hm, I got 1 to 1.5mbps. Luck me I guess, go Optimum Online!

Edit: I'm also gonna throw in a recommendation for GameCamLite. It's pretty good, no sound, but nice quality. Nice job with the Fraps though.

i tried it , didnt work

I know there's a special way to get Steam games to work with it, but that might be what your referring to. Oh well, Fraps isn't bad, plus I guess most people want sound.

hey if you go up and knife someone thats dead laying on the ground will they move around

Meh...your right...wasn't as good as I thought...

It was still cool though..

nadorst said:

cheaters on cs? dude its just like diablo2 99% of the cheaters got new cheats and whent to Xpack and the Xpack being condition zero... its hack or be hacked even on secure steam servers -.- i know because i cheated on 1.5 CS in secure VAC servers

Back