My American nightmare

Yeah, I hear that AOL services are crappy to the point where it counts as harrassment :E ...

No Limit said:
So you save up large amounts of money in your back packet? Do you ever wash your pants?

Well, I put big notes in back packet of jeans. Since I had business at that time, so for most time, there were some money in the pockets. I change clothes from time to time like everybody else. You never change your's? What a question.

---------------

If Feds call you and defame my message, it is a tactic of intimidation. They don't want people know the fact.
It also proves what I wrote are truth. They are afraid of it.

The same tactic FBI has used on political dissenters.
Quote, "F.B.I. Goes Knocking for Political Troublemakers
By Eric Lichtblau
New York Times

Monday 16 August 2004

WASHINGTON, Aug. 15 - The Federal Bureau of Investigation has been questioning political demonstrators across the country, and in rare cases even subpoenaing them, in an aggressive effort to forestall what officials say could be violent and disruptive protests at the Republican National Convention in New York.

kathaksung said:
If Feds call you and defame my message, it is a tactic of intimidation. They don't want people know the fact.
It also proves what I wrote are truth. They are afraid of it.

Yes, I'm sure the federal government is quaking in it's boots from its fear of you. :rolleyes:

Move to another country if you don't like this one. You'd be doing everyone a favor.

Back