My American nightmare

I don't take anybody seriously who doesn't have more then 200 posts on this board :|

That includes yourself...

Anyways thats a "interesting" read.

Trust EvilEwok... Now there's an entirely new concept...

Great, radiocative dosh... Hey, maybe it's all being controlled by the geiger counter manufacturers...

EvilEwok2.5 said:
kathaksung is legit, trust me. I can vouch for him.
Oh so because you say he is legit....then everything is true?Hell I don't even trust you...let alone some guy who is complaing that the feds are after him.Damn't go outside and actually see reality for once.....

So what this guy is saying is that there's a huge government conspiracy because
1) He got pulled over a couple times
2) His roommate eats food
3) Jamming lots of money into his back pocket and leaving it there for weeks at a time hurts his leg
4) Some people he knows had a string of bad luck with their plumbing

What the ****?

Ah well, It was a good read fiction or not. + Brave""" your twisting what he said

Wow the irony of it all..a thread was made on this guy before. Anyways your completely off your rocker, if the government wanted you dead you would be. THIS ISNT A BEN AFLECK MOVIE :dozey:.

lol @ EvilEwok 2.5...he was banned several times, again & again. Why coming back?

And about kathaksung, he's total BS.

Fat Tony! said:
Ah well, It was a good read fiction or not. + Brave""" your twisting what he said
No, he's twisting events in his life. Assuming that they happened at all, that is. I find it difficult to believe someone over the internet when that person can't even be bothered to type properly, and has a less-than-great command of the English language.

5. Microwave killing

Thanks to those who give a greeting. I was invited by someone to here. He gave me URL.

------------

5. Microwave killing

At that time, each Tuesday I went to Galt flea Market which took two hours' driving to get there. I was very sick after driving. I felt dizziness, hot and thirsty. Sometimes there was a chest pain. At first I didn't relate it to driving because chest pain always happened hours later after driving. I worried the new symptoms, but knew nothing what caused it. I noticed an article in newspaper said FBI Lab developed new technique of using microwave as a weapon.

Then in a Tuesday, I was very sick on my way home that I stopped driving for a while. That night, when I was watching TV, my neighbor, an old Taiwaness lady, visited us with a woman. When I turned my sight from TV to them, I found the woman was watching me too. Just at that moment, a severe chest pain attacked me. With eye to eye, I was suddenly aware of it was microwave that sickened me so much. There was no side window on my cargo van, and thus it acted as a microwave oven. After two hours slow cooking, I felt hot and thirsty and my blood would solidify to form clot, causing heart attack. The procedure took a few hours. It solved another question in my mind. I used to arrive home at 5 pm. At night, I watched eight o'clock's TV. My neighbor always visited us at this time. Puzzled me that "Why she always harasses us at this golden time? She should be more interested in Chinese series than me." Now I knew she was sent to see the result of microwave experiment, to see a heart attack. Next day I went to a metal shop and bought metal sheet to shield the engine cover and instrument panel. It worked. I didn't feel hot and dizziness any more. So when I felt headache at night, I used metal sheet to cover me while I slept.

The condition lasted until 1999 when it became worse. During daytime when I was home alone, I had severe headache and toothache which at last forced me left U.S. on March, 1999.

6. Looter and scapegoat

After I suffered from two hits from isotopic money, I asked myself:" Why they used that kind of money on me, an innocent man?"

In 1993(or 1992), my family had a reunion. I told them how my health was hurt by isotopic money. Within a week, my youngest sister's house was burglarized for three times. First time, some Asians broke into the house, stole a safe box. After my sister reported police, they came again, this time brought with a black man. On third time, that black man came alone. And this time, someone reporting police, black man was arrested and finally convicted. Obviously, my talking of isotope money touched off the burglary. I have three sisters and one brother along with their spouses. Most of them are employees of some company or government except my youngest brother-in-law. He is a successful businessman who is a distributor of brand name electronics such as Sony and Panasonic. He was the one possible having cash at home and he was the one to be burglarized. And the case is a typical FBI's. The real thieves never caught. Thus , the safe box would never recovered. But the case is over. Because there was a scapegoat, a black man. There should be a record in San Francisco P.D..

I never touch drug. So isotope money must be paid by undercover agents in normal business. What is their purpose? I puzzled for a long time, could not believe that government was a looter.

7. Alleged murder of Ernie

I thought a man selling frame paintings was an undercover agent because he always set his booth at street cross next to my house and next to my selling space in Flea Market on week days. I found law enforcement agent used to set their surveillance next to suspect and spot where they can monitor all people. So when people said the painting seller paid $6,000 to bid for entrance space(for only 3 months' week-ends), I thought Ernie would have trouble because he made undercover to pay a high cost. Ernie was a supervisor of Flea Market. He held selling space. Sellers had to pay undertable money beyond normal rent to get them. It was said some hot spaces cost $10,000. Several months later, people said Erney died of a stroke. He was about in his 40's. Though I don't like him and thought he would have trouble, I didn't expect he would die.

It was until I have the experiences of isotope money and microwave radiation, I realized it was money which leading to his death. No doubt he had a lot of cash, which was the target of looter. Microwave ray shooting could make the death look like a stroke. (blood in brain).

8. FBI's profit

Everything shows that law enforcement agent use isotope money tracing if you have cash savings at home. But how could they steal from innocent people?

Later I learned from 'National Geography' (1961, June) In article " FBI: public friend number one ". ' Mr. Hoover prides upon the "profit" it shows annually. During fiscal 1960 the FBI received $113,600,000 in operating funds. Fines, savings, and recoveries of stolen property and contraband in cases investigated by the FBI amounted to $142,822,244, or $1.25 returned for every dollar invested by the taxpayer.' It's that 'profit' chase makes FBI a looter. It's that black box practise makes FBI closed and untouchable and new high tech weapons killing without trace makes them ruthless. How do you expect them be in justice while their purpose is pursuing 'profit'?

We need an independent commission to check the conduct of law enforcement agency, or otherwise America is ruled by a government mafia.

9. Estranged friends and customers

Like ordinary people, I have friends. Some of them are in China. We kept communication by letters, At least an X'mas card a year. Usually they mailed me the card first. Because it was busy for me before X'mas. After X'mas I began to return the late greeting cards. The turning point was the year's end of 1991 when drug case happened. For the first time I found I didn't receive card from friends. So I wrote them first.

Then I found my retailer customer(I did wholesale business in Galt flea market) were intimidated. Someone didn't show ever. The others came to buy just like to fulfill a mission. They hurried away instead of having a friendly chat like before. Bit by bit, I realized people were intimidated. What's your reaction if law enforcement agent came to investigate your friend in drug case. I began to understand why my friends were reluctant to respondent and stopped to writing to them. My wife's was influenced too. We used to have a bunch of X'mas card before 1991. Now it's only two or three pieces. One of them is even a routine business card from insurance agent. You can see how law enforcement agent destroyed normal relationship of people.

10. The death of old people

My daughter had three playmates at that time. They knew each other in the park next to us. They lived in same street. After the drug case, (about in 1992)the girls' parents moved away with them, Leaving three old people in their houses. The three old people are: grandma Lin, grandma Huang and grandpa Huang. It's unusual because in Asian' tradition, working parents used to let grandparents foster children. The girls age were 3-5 years old then.

Then on March 1999, I left for South-east Asia because I could not bear the torture of EM wave. (Although I don't know exactly what kind of wave they are using, electric-magnet wave is the best word for it. Microwave is one kind of it.) Within months after my leaving, all three old people died. It seems that they will eliminate those who know my story. I worry about those young people's lives if their death could not been explained as old. I'm afraid law enforcement agent will frame them in some case,(drug case is the easiest one) and then kill them in custody by the hands of gang members in jail.

Why do you wait a week to post the followup chapters? We don't read that slow :p

Frosty207 said:
Why do you wait a week to post the followup chapters? We don't read that slow :p

Wow, wait, you're telling me people actually read his incoherent babble?

he was busy posting the same thing on 400 other forums? just a guess..

can someone just post a general synopsis of his post. I'm not even going to try to read that humongous post(It's late at night, ok?)

adulus said:
can someone just post a general synopsis of his post. I'm not even going to try to read that humongous post(It's late at night, ok?)

:naughty: His stories are even better to read at night, might spook you out.

Why is this considered good fiction? His grammar and sentence structure are terrible. :|

You guys should read Clive Cussler :)

Shuzer said:
Wow, wait, you're telling me people actually read his incoherent babble?
I read a little bit of it when we were talking about it a few weeks ago, but gave up. I just don't understand his strange methods of spreading his strange stories.

um... about the money- are bank tellers immune or something? they handle more money than anyone.

moz4rt said:
um... about the money- are bank tellers immune or something? they handle more money than anyone.
yes, bank tellers are given special radiation pills that send out nano probes through your body. half the probes look like this: :imu: :borg: they are the destroyer probes. the other half search out cancerous growths from radiation... they look like this: :imu:

11. Helicopter Surveillance

moz4rt said:

A reasonable question. My speculation is they arranged an agent in the bank, or recruit an informant there to collect isotope money. I had only one bank and deposit once or twice a week then. And I was under 24 hours surveillance. It was easy to figure when I go there.

If you read the late story, you'll realize how much resource they activated on my case.

----------------

11. Helicopter Surveillance

At that time, every Tuesday I went to Galt flea market. I got up at 4.am. The way I took were highway 680, 580, 205, 120 and 99. Highway 205 is a straight road. You almost can drive with eyes closed . And it used to be 5 am when I was on it. It was still dark and there was rarely other vehicle. To break monotonous I sometimes study the star in the sky. I noticed the brightest star in sky was the one I faced to. I thought it might be Venus.

One day on highway 205, I picked up a broken piece of porcelain, threw it out from my right side window. Since the window was half opened, I stretched out a little bit to the right. Just for seconds, a van caught up and drove parallel with me. The driver watched me for a minute or so, then drop back behind about hundred feet away. Maybe he wanted to see if he knew me, I thought. But when I threw another piece of porcelain out. He caught up with me again. Strange, I decided to have a test. I made a throwing movement, for the third time, the van rushed forward rapidly and driving parallel with me for sometime. Obviously, my action touched off the van's unusually movement. But how could he see me? It was dark and he was always behind me. The van was full of cargo and people could not see through from behind.

Than another Tuesday on highway 205. I still had that puzzle. An article came into my mind. In "Readers' digest", a girl talked about her experience of night flight. She said a friend gave her a night vision goggle, "the whole world became green" and she could see clearly from the sky. I watched the bright star in dark sky, found it was the only star shinning that night. It was a cloudy day, no other star in vision. I was suddenly aware of this was not a star. It was night flight light of helicopter. I stared at it for a long time. Thinking of someone was watching me there with night vision goggle, I smiled. The star suddenly jumping out off my vision. It reacted at my smile. After a while, I stretched forward, throw tinted glass, I could see the star hang there. In a position where they still could see my hands on steer wheel.

When I got to Galt. It was six o'clock. The sky turned into grey white. I looked up, saw a helicopter rising higher and higher, than disappeared in vision. I then knew I was under 24 hours surveillance and they even could see my smile face at night.

12. Mind control EM sleep wave (1)

When I talked about microwave killing, some readers asked if that is a mind control pulse wave. I went to the web site they gave me. The neuro-electrical magnet wave which imitate brain wave could produce Microwave hearing,forced speech, etc. I don't have that kind of experience, or maybe they have applied it on me but I didn't know. Because it is hard to tell which is natural or caused by remote control frequency weapon. But I do know there is an EM sleep wave which is vastly in use by law enforcement agent.

It was in 1992. One Tuesday morning on my way to Galt. On highway 205, a strong sleep desire fell on me. It was a straight highway, so I tried to drive with eyes closed a little while. But once eye closed, it's hard to open my lids again. I had to fight against drowsiness with extraordinary effort. Then I turned on to highway 120. It was a narrow road with only one lane each way. In dim, I suddenly found there was a dark shadow before me. it was a big truck with a trailer. It stopped on road and started to move when I approached. The sudden lit of tail lamp was so bright red, like in my hands' reach. I made an emergency brake. The cargo in my van rushed forward with inertia, bang hit the front window glass . I could hear the crack sound of porcelain. Luckily I didn't hit the trailer. It was only inches away. My body was wet all over by sweat. Strange for me, such a big scare didn't drove sleepy away. I fell into drowse again until there was another emergency brake. I found the truck driving at only 30 miles per hour. Sometime later, when I opened my lid, I found the truck sped away. It's the end of 120 and we would turned into 99, a busy highway where he could not drive at 30 miles any more.

Later when I had the experience of microwave radiation and other related suffering, I gradually realized there was a sleep wave. But at that time, though it was unusual, I only attributed this to sleepy. Who knew there was a mind control EM sleep wave?

13. Microwave ray shooting and EM sleep wave(2)

I was able to be aware of microwave killing due to a newspaper article. It said FBI's lab developed a tech

that they could shoot and penetrate iron plate in distance by microwave ray. By then I knew they could watch people behind wall by Infra-scanner already. And if they shoot microwave ray behind wall, it's really dangerous for innocent people. Unfortunately, this fell on me soon.

One midnight, I awoke with bitter headache. "They are shooting with microwave ray. I must find something to cover me." I alarmed myself. But before I could do something, an irresistible sleepiness overcame me. I fell in sleep again. This scene repeated several times that night. I always fell in sleep after awakening by headache.

Next day, the headache was so severe that a slight movement would cause suffering. It lasted several days. I thought there was an internal hemorrhage or swell in my head. With great fear, I gathered a lot of metal plates, iron cabinet in my bedroom and slept behind them at night.
Though I was once puzzled how could I go sleep while having heavy headache, I was still didn't aware of there was a sleep wave then.

14. EM sleep wave (3)

I used to sit on a sofa where I could watch TV as well as reading. That day about 5 p.m, when I was reading newspaper, a sudden drowsiness fell on me. It was so strong that I went to my bedroom right away. Once laying on bed, there was no sleepiness at all, not a little bit. That really puzzled me. I went back to sitting room and sitting on sofa, immediately, sleepiness grasped me again. This time I recalled two events happened before. The drowsiness feeling were so similar. They were all deep and irresistible.

I was in panic. What was that? I knew they were using radioactive material and microwave. It seemed that it was a ray with limit field, because my bedroom is just a few feet away and I could not feel it there. I guessed it was a kind of microwave with different frequency and worried it might hurt my brain because it restrained my mind so deeply that I couldn't help to go sleep. On the otherhand, it was a pure feeling of drowsiness, no pain, no dizziness, only extraordinary strong desire to sleep. If I hadn't have above experiences, I would never know its existence. How could you tell it from a nature one.

15. EM sleep wave in China (4)

In 1993, I abandoned my job in flea market. In July 1994, I went to China. I was tired to sleep under the cover of metal plates in U.S. My friends in China stopped communication with me so I knew Chinese police were cooperative with U.S.A.'s, but I thought they would not use high tech. weapon against an innocent man.

I lived in my uncle's home. It was an apartment on third floor (toppest floor) in the building. In August, I heard a noise on roof. People said someone was installing a commercial billboard there. I saw workers erect power transmission lines on roof. A few days later, about 7 o'clock in the morning, I was chatting with relatives when I felt a sudden feeling of sleepiness. I saw my aunt quickly fall in sleep. Other relatives said they were going to bed and back to their bedroom. I was very familiar with this - a sudden, irresistible sleepiness. Later that day I told them about the sleep wave. They didn't believe me. I understood because it was so natural that even I myself would not believe if I hadn't the experience.

This was the only time I felt they use it in China. I think they didn't expect I know sleep wave. When they found I know the secret, they gave it up. The work on roof was postponed. The billboard was never installed. Next year on May, when I left China, the metal shelf installed on August was still there, rusted.
Since then I knew the sleep wave can be a field which influence many people.

Dumm DUmMM DUUUUUUUMMMM

*Sniff*
Anyone smell something in the air?... :rolling:

:| Damn I totally forgot about Kathaksung and his stories. Very entertainment, i'll have to read more!

Watch out for black helicopters, the men in black and COMMUNISTS!

16. EM Sleep wave (5)

In 1996, I learned what is sleep wave from a book named 'CIA' (Chinese edition).

It said in July 1987, former Soviet leader Gorbachef flied to Thamalhan, a KGB base, to see an experiment. It was a tiger in the cage. The tiger was irritable. Dr. Chernianko pushed down a button. Within seconds, the furious tiger laid down as gentle as a cat.

Doctor told Gorbachef they successfully handled animal's sentiment by controlling it's brain nerve with remote control electrical wave.

CIA got the information and found Pentagon had first developed such technique. Military Intelligence Chief, general Ackerman was alleged delivering the secret to Soviets. Ackerman was shoot to death several days later. Pentagon announced he died of heart attack.

I immediately realized this was EM sleep wave.
The wave imitates human's sleep wave in brain. It's so natural that you can't tell if it is artificial. Nine years ago I could tell it because it was a sudden, strong feeling. Now they improved their technique. In same sofa I recently often gradually fell into drowse when I wrote article (for post in internet) in daytime. Only at the movement I would get into sleep, I'd realize same thing happened again and moved away. In other place, I never feel sleepy. I think I would never have known there's a sleep wave if they had used that improved technique(gradually go in sleep) nine years ago.

17. They killed President Kennedy

After I found I became the murder target of law enforcement agency, I visited D.A.'s office, DEA, FBI, Federal attorney's office.... .But they denied any involvement. Some government department suggested me to ask for help from local police department. Local police department said they need solid evidence such as gun, bullet. But how could I hold microwave in the air if they shoot it next door. I could only complain this to people I knew.

I had a customer whom came every half year or so. One Saturday, she came to buy something. I talked about events happened recently and expressed disappointment about system. She didn't say anything and left.

Next day, I was surprised to see her coming again. She didn't buy anything. She simply talked about the murdering issue I told her yesterday and left right away after leaving a word:" So what, they even killed President Kennedy."

I was shocked. Obviously she was coming to deliver the word of scorn and intimidation for FBI. There was no DEA when JFK was assassinated.

18. Portable Microwave shooting instrument

I often went to library. Sometime in 1992, I began to feel dizzy and hot after I was there for half an hour or so.
What I could do was to move away and left. I was very depressed. They even killed President Kennedy, what was I? I knew I could die anytime.

In early 1993, I bought 100,000 life insurance and I put my wife's name in 'grand deed' of the house. To
fill the application form, I went to the registration office of supreme court where they offered typewriter for public use. There was almost no people when I got there. I chose the typewriter in the middle position. The old typewriter was hard to handle especially I had many errors to correct. I looked around to see if I could change for a better one. I found both sides were occupied by black girls. Then, I felt dizzy and hot,same feeling I had in library. I looked back. There were several people lined up behind me, waiting for typewriter. The man headed the line had a duffel bag. He put the bag between us with one end towards meand the other end towards him. It's strange to place the bag in that way because it obstructed people walking across. People used to put bags beside them. I knew what happened and hurried finishing the form.

I felt sorry for the two black girls. They were placed in positions to assure no other people being suffered from microwave radiation. I saw them smiled at each other. They might think they worked for law enforcement agency, but they would not know how dangerous the situation they were in.

19. Alleged murder of Ron

Ron was a white man. He was a hardware seller. Like me, he had business both in Berryessa and Galt flea market. His selling space in Galt flea market was several spaces next to me. I was familiar with his face, but rarely talk to him. I even didn't know his name then.

One weekend, in Berryessa, I went to his space to buy a pair of rack. He asked for 16 dollars. I didn't buy because in Galt market, another seller asked for only 12.

On Tuesday I bought the rack from the other seller. When it was time to knock off, Ron drove to my space. He parked his van, looked at me, obviously intended to talk to me. I was still unhappy with his higher offering, so I went on packing up and left him alone. He stayed for a few minutes. Found I having no intent talk to him, he left.

Weeks later, a seller asked me," Do you know Ron was dead?"
"Which Huang?" I wronged the pronunciation because I thought she talked about a Chinese. "The hardware seller." I knew a Mr. Huang selling hardware but she said it was not him. Next day, she asked me about "Huang" again. I really didn't know. I wondered why she was so interested in that topic.

Next week, when she saw me, she talked about "Huang" again. She said it was a white man, and his name was Ron, not Huang. White man, I immediately remembered the scene before Ron's death. I asked her how did Ron die. He was only about in his 50's. She said Ron collapsed while walking along: a heart attack. I had experience of microwave killing then(the result is like a heart attack). And that Tuesday when Ron parked his van at my space, I had thought : He blocked the view of law enforcement agency's surveillance camera. (I thought law enforcement agent had surveillance camera in opposite space)But this should not be the reason for killing. Maybe his strange activity caused suspicion? He parked his van at my space for a few minutes, than left without a word. Only I knew he was trying to sell me the rack. And this too, should not be a reason to kill. I recognized the ruthless only later when I had more experience.

Sometime later, there was a hardware store opened at the entrance of Berryessa flea market. It was a very hot spot. People said that it was Ron's widow's. I had a feeling that it was a compensation for Ron's death. From continuing question, they found I didn't know much of Ron. I didn't even know his name before then.

20. Video camera surveillance

In about 1990, there was a TV detective series 'Columbo' in which Peter Folk acted as Lieutenant Columbo who resolved many murder cases. One story was about two College students. They installed video camera and gun inside car's engine room to monitor and shoot through vent of radiator. I had that story in my mind.

Sometime after drug case I noticed the sellers opposite my space put their cargo van headed to me. Both in Berryessa and Galt Flea Market. Watching the black vent hole, I remembered the 'Columbo' TV. If there was no gun, there was a surveillance camera at least, I thought. To avoid being oversensitive, I walked all over the two markets to see how sellers parking their cars. People used to park their car inside space, parallel to the pathway so they could use front space to do business. No, no people parked cars like my opposite sellers'. It occupied useful front business space. It blocked coming customers' view sights too. That's why when Ron parked his van at my space, I thought it blocked the surveillance camera.

there's a website called www.abovetopsecret.com
could you please post your conspiracy stories there and not clutter our boards with it, kthx. this has been posted in enough places, so if you're desperately looking to post something just give a quick link.

kathaksung,
You sir, are a liar...I am from California, In the east bay about 20 min from San Jose...matter of fact I had a business seminar there last night...
I am also a law student.

I went ahead and took the liberty of attempting, over the past week, to confirm ANY of what you said. It took many phone calls, a little internet searching and a lot of calling in favors from people I know at newspapers, law enforcement agencies, etc...

Here is what I found:
Your entire story is a lie. And you know it...

You need to stop trying for attention and take your fifteen minutes of fame and stop posting things like this. Who ever you are, your story IS NOT REAL. The San Jose police are having a good laugh about all this, along with 90 percent of my sources. It is a lie...there is no rebuttal, just fact. There is NOTHING you could possibly say to refute this. Let your post count stay at four, and please, NEVER, EVER return to these forums with anything like this again.

Thank You

AFAIK, some internet celebrity guy who posts this bullshit on every forum he can find.

Icarus said:
The San Jose police are having a good laugh about all this, along with 90 percent of my sources.

Ya but what about your other 10 percent of your sources? Why aren't "they" laughing? I bet they are too scared to tell you the TRUTH>

So you save up large amounts of money in your back packet? Do you ever wash your pants?

Back