My best moment!

Ooh, Ooh, I got another one!

I was playing defense on Dustbowl, at the very last CP. My team was almost entirely engineers (yeah, they were a bit balls), so I decided to try some defensive spy.

My first time out, I noticed the entire team was waiting on single medic to uber rush the CP. So while they're all preoccupied, I singlehandedly murder the lot of them. They really ought to have done a head count.

I then proceeded to utterly screw them up all over the map. And the thing I love about defensive spying is that the other team can't really afford to stick around a spychecking pyro. So there's always SOMEONE waiting to be backstabbed.

Ooh, Ooh, I got another one!

I was playing defense on Dustbowl, at the very last CP. My team was almost entirely engineers (yeah, they were a bit balls), so I decided to try some defensive spy.

My first time out, I noticed the entire team was waiting on single medic to uber rush the CP. So while they're all preoccupied, I singlehandedly murder the lot of them. They really ought to have done a head count.

I then proceeded to utterly screw them up all over the map. And the thing I love about defensive spying is that the other team can't really afford to stick around a spychecking pyro. So there's always SOMEONE waiting to be backstabbed.

Teach me your defensive spying ways oh great master.

Heheheh.

cpwell0011ql4.jpg

Damn you Sam, i blame our 2 USELESS spies! Wouldn't have been the case if i was spying...

Back