my dad's car has 66,665 miles in it. Tomorrow it will hit 66,666. Coincidence?

It's a message from god to get a new car.
On another note I just made a funny:
Some nublet on msn sent me

"2morror is da dey of evil 6:6:06, send dis to 10 people or you will die the next time u get on a plane."

I replied with

"Tomorrow is the day of the devil, 6-6-06. If you send this to ten people you are a ****ing retard."

Solaris said:

"2morror is da dey of evil 6:6:06, send dis to 10 people or you will die the next time u get on a plane."

I replied with

"Tomorrow is the day of the devil, 6-6-06. If you send this to ten people you are a ****ing retard."

I hate those. I got one yesterday. "Send this to 10 ppl by 10:00 2nite or you will die nd a little girl will chop ur head off with a knife. If you do send this u will hav a happy life." I mean, come on.

Jangle said:
I hate those. I got one yesterday. "Send this to 10 ppl by 10:00 2nite or you will die nd a little girl will chop ur head off with a knife. If you do send this u will hav a happy life." I mean, come on.

Haha. That was probably sent at 10:37 anyway... :p
I don't see why people send those damn chain mail things... as if they're real.

I am a Nigerian president. Please send me your bank information so I can safely transfer my assets out of the country. Once I have completed the transaction, I will give you $1 million.

Also, if you don't take a picture of your car's mileage, you're lying! :O

Solaris said:
You win. :LOL:

secret friend said:
Can you tell a photoshop from a real picture?
Now he wont believe anything that you submit.

And why do you have to put the information of your thread as the title, with your threads I don't even need to come in to see what you're talking about.

Seem to be a lot of coincidences for 6/6/06...

Tomorrow is the end of the world, I'm callin' it

Kamikazie said:
Now he wont believe anything that you submit.

And why do you have to put the information of your thread as the title, with your threads I don't even need to come in to see what you're talking about.
That's supposed to be a good thing... Why would you want threads to say

"A question..."

"Guess what?"

"Game of the year"

"Something I made"

I would have no interest at all to go to the threads. With the topic right in the title, I'm much more inclined to go to it because I know it will interest me or not.

This is like foruming 101... Make your thread titles descriptive.

Solaris said:

I replied with

A good excuse to spam 10 replies to the same guy, then he would have to send 100 out :D

But I liked to be surprised when I go into a thread. But not with g0atse.

I honestly believe that nothing will happen tommorow.
It'll be like every other day.

Except MAYBE... just MAYBE... some religious fanatics will start rioting at theatres trying to get The Omen out of them.

xlucidx said:
I honestly believe that nothing will happen tommorow.
It'll be like every other day.

Except MAYBE... just MAYBE... some religious fanatics will start rioting at theatres trying to get The Omen out of them.

well thats nothing new.......

Kamikazie said:
But I liked to be surprised when I go into a thread. But not with g0atse.

I dunno about you but a bit of goatse is always good family fun.

Solaris said:

hahaha :LOL:

Pulls out rocket launcher and blows up one of the 108234057347572304 million 6/6/06 threads on this site!

Darth Sidious said:
Pulls out rocket launcher and blows up one of the 108234057347572304 million 6/6/06 threads on this site!
no_wai2.jpg

:O

the end of the world will truly be:
june 6, 6666 at 6:66 am or pm, which will basically make it, 7:06am or pm.

either that or june 6, 6006, 7:06 am or pm, then BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

secret friend said:
Is that a coincidence or a message from the devil?

Coincidence. Because on your way up from the number one to 66,666 you have also passed the numbers 6, 66, 666 and 6,666. So you have been contacted by the devil 4 times before then. What did he say?

secret friend said:
Is that a coincidence or a message from the devil?

If you find it a message from the devil, then you've got some serious emotional issues.

As in, "I cut myself because it makes me different" issues.

Coincidence :D

i think everyone is just over-reacting to this. you probably can see 3 sixes nearly everywhere you go. you just dont pay attention to it.

Back