My Friend's TF2 Poop

well now that i watched it i kinda understand why they call it a "poop" reminds me of "tim and eric awesome show great job!"

Edit: no, actully i dont understand

One of the versions of "poop" describes that video almost too well imo.
It's both very annoying, and stupid. An insult to Valve's masterpiece.

Bring your friend to a server I'm in sometime, I'll be sure to make him literally burn for it. ;)

One of the versions of "poop" describes that video almost too well imo.
It's both very annoying, and stupid. An insult to Valve's masterpiece.

Bring your friend to a server I'm in sometime, I'll be sure to make him literally burn for it. ;)

you would consider this video an insult to valve?? you have to be kidding. the whole video is clips from valves videos with a few annoying mixing features and he added some crap that he recorded in game.

Admit it there is no friend you're just too ashamed to admit you made that piece of crap.

Bits of it would've been funny, but the random color-mixes and pixelations and crap got really annoying.

I've never seen a funny "Youtube poop". They are just "Lets cut up pieces of videos and put them in there in random order/speed! SO FUNNY!"

you would consider this video an insult to valve?? you have to be kidding. the whole video is clips from valves videos with a few annoying mixing features and he added some crap that he recorded in game.

Not to Valve. To Valve's masterpiece.
* Points to TF2

And yes, I would. I found it to be annoying, pointless, and just plain stupid. Should've done something like that for Crysis, not TF2. :upstare:

What an incredible waste of my bandwidth :\

How about changing topic name to My Friend's TF2 Poo?

Back