My sister just died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for Darkseid's rage actually.

I feel sorry for you FireStarter. I really do.
Even if the sister thing is a lie... No, Especially if the sister thing is a lie.

I'm sure you don't care because you're all convinced I'm a troll, but whatever. Here goes.

I've told you all many times that I have MPD. I also talked about not having my medication yesterday, though I was joking about it like a goddamn idiot. My goddamn self is an idiot, so I should have gone out and refilled my prscription, but I didn't.

My sister is not dead. It's a lame excuse, but all I can say to you is that another one of my goddamn personalities was stupid enough to post on the damn forum just to be a dick.

All I can say is that I'm sorry.

I'm not a troll, and if I was one, I would say so. Most trolls do that after they've been revealed. But no. I am no troll.

'Waaa my medication'

Your excuses are ****ing pathetic.
Who gives a ****, go remove yourself from the gene pool please.

Gruff, Gruff, and Gruff were also personalities that existed solely in the mind of the troll, conjured up to bring excitement to his life of misery as he lives under the bridge with so very little food to eat.

And this is exactly what I was afraid of.

People saying exactly that.

Point proven. Thank you very much.

And I can't do a goddamn thing about it.

Speaking of personalities my Psychology teacher owned his own clinic and he told the class a story once about how he was holding a "therapy" section for people with multiple personalities. At the end of the session he billed each person for every one of their personalities.

He was the greatest teacher ever.

I'm sure you don't care because you're all convinced I'm a troll, but whatever. Here goes.

I've told you all many times that I have MPD. I also talked about not having my medication yesterday, though I was joking about it like a goddamn idiot. My goddamn self is an idiot, so I should have gone out and refilled my prscription, but I didn't.

My sister is not dead. It's a lame excuse, but all I can say to you is that another one of my goddamn personalities was stupid enough to post on the damn forum just to be a dick.

I'm not a troll, and if I was one, I would say so. Most trolls do that after they've been revealed. But no. I am no troll.

True or not, it doesn't give you a free pass.

That's horrible dude. My sincerest condolences.

Edit: Holy F***, F***ing attention whore.

Like I said, can't do a goddamn thing. Make something sound sad, and they call you a troll and fill your PM box with **** off messages. What kinda world do we live in?

EDIT: I'm sure it doesn't give me a free pass, and all I can do is apologize to the members of the forum for someone else saying something for me. It may not make sense to you, but it happens all the time to me when I forget my meds. Which is obviously my fault in the first place.

Could you have your other personality register please? Then we can flame him instead.

TIA.

I'm not sure I could do that, even if you're joking about it.

See, I don't control these other people. They do whatever the hell they want, because they're people too. Just condensed.

God I hate my life.

edit: This is even funnier because there's nothing I can ****ing do about it! Even if I wanted to tell you it wasn't me, there's no way I could PROVE anything, and there's nothing I can say that I haven't already said.

If the mods/Pi end up banning me, then there's nothing I can do about it. If I want to plead my case, I can't, because there's nothing I can do about it! I'm backed up in a goddamn corner.

No you're just an inconsistent troll. In addition to this thread you've posted about your sister having cancer in other places.

Yeah, I know.

But it's okay, she's alive! She only lives a few miles from where I do, so I get to go visit her! :D

We were born in the same month on the same day in two different years, which I swear to god is how my mom planned it.

You just gotta stay positive, Rizzo, Always look on the briiiight siiide of life!

I remember the dinosaur ride. That was awesome. We got pics afterwards in the exit gate, but only because three people were ducking down all in a row to the back of the cart when the T-Rex came up.

You wouldn't believe how much I lol'd at my sister, who was the biggest wuss I'd ever seen.

Aw, she has cancer and now I feel bad for making fun of her.
Clearly you just forgot you'd told us she had died and decided to give your fake sister cancer and fake kill her instead.

Also your general attitude:
WAAAAAAAAAAAH- sob sob sob

;_;

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.

I feel sorry for that poor dead person.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, definitely bawling.

Y'see the fact that you act like the average immature internet forum warrior when you aren't pretending to BAWW about your fictional troubles kinda ruins your act.

Is that all you're going to say?

That isn't funny.

That isn't funny at all.

I don't have to baaaaaw about my fictional troubles because I have enough real troubles that happened years ago and/or are happening right now. LIKE THIS GODDAMN TOPIC.

JESUS.

EDIT: Ugh, ****. I've had enough of this. Apparently I'm still a troll and apparently people still hate me, so there's really no point in coming back if I'm not banned.

It's funny then that you have zero empathy with anyone else's troubles as shown by your posts in the F My Life thread.

If you had MPD you'd be in a psychiatric home where you could get treatment, likewise its unlikely you could make a stable enough life to afford to work and maintain a home and internet access and all that, suffice to say you'd be messed up, son.

And I can't do a goddamn thing about it.

You could leave.

Also I might add, multiple personality disorder is not the same as serial liar and truth-bender.

One causes you to have other personalities, the other makes you lie through your teeth.

Also I have a former-friend who is famous for "fighting off 30 ninja skaters" he is that bad a liar, I know one when I see one, your just not convincing, and HL2.net are a paranoid skeptical bunch each having been through the internet and its many scams.

Good bye, I trust you'll be gone by the time I bother to look in here again.

If this is true what you say, then I find this really interesting (and horrible) how you have no control over your other personalities. Don't forget to take your medication next time.. We do not want a repeat of this.

OMG U GUISE JESUS CHRIST.

Can't believe I felt bad. Now I can point and laugh at you. All I can say is

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! CRY SOME MORE!

OH MAN

I hope, I hope, I hope this excuse is used often in future references on HL2.net when doing troll-able offenses.

OH MAN

I hope, I hope, I hope this excuse is used often in future references on HL2.net when doing troll-able offenses.

It should be used retro-actively too.

Man why did they ban acepilot for posting all those seizure-inducing pics that time? He has multiple personality disorder and forgot his meds, that's all!

And cue the laughing at my expense.

This forum has helped me realize that telling the truth sucks.

EDIT:
If you had MPD you'd be in a psychiatric home where you could get treatment, likewise its unlikely you could make a stable enough life to afford to work and maintain a home and internet access and all that, suffice to say you'd be messed up, son.

That isn't entirely true. While I was institutionalized somewhat for a while, I am perfectly fine as long as I take my medication.
See, that's my fault. That part I will not deny is my fault. However, I think it'd have been better to crawl into bed instead of continue to post.

It should be used retro-actively too.

Man why did they ban acepilot for posting all those seizure-inducing pics that time? He has multiple personality disorder and forgot his meds, that's all!

Everything just changes, no one would have ever expected this twist.

But seriously big guys, when does he get the boot?

Yeah, you shoulda told us that your sister was a zombie and died years ago but then died again yesterday and that's what you meant.

Yes because that would've been far more believeable.

But seriously big guys, when does he get the boot?
This.

Ugh. I hate having a disorder that prevents me from beating the ass of the guy responsible.

Then again, I could just kill myself.

Firestarter

Alright, alright, I don't have MPD, I had to lie about having a sister and her dying of cancer because this guy had my sister hostage... and if I didn't make this thread and later say that I have MPD, he would have killed her!
He wanted it too look like she died of cancer so my parents wouldn't go on a search for her!

/char

What.

WHAT.

EDIT: Ugh, **** it. This isn't going to turn out in my favor anyway.

Ain't having that.

EDIT: Ugh, **** it. This isn't going to turn out in my favor anyway.
I'm really not sure what you expect. I don't think DID (as it's actually called) works like in the movies.

You've said several times you're going to go so why the f*ck are you still online? Just gtfo of our forums.

You've said several times you're going to go so why the f*ck are you still online? Just gtfo of our forums.

^This

Why should we go to the effort of banning you when you could just walk away?
Or are you possibly just after more attention?

man this dude got me 4 ip's

I'm I'm really angry

*glares*

No, you got you 4 infraction points and you deserved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back