My sniping video

dont quit your day job that is above average sniping but not something i would call exceptional over all you could probobly beat me in a match but i have seen better cause i am an average css player

I thought you were a very good sniper, put some more practice in and you can turn most of those shots into 1 shot instead of 3 or 4 because sometimes you missed a bit.

Yeah he's good... Because he hacks!! :O

LOL, only kidding, he's pretty good. But Barre's Grenades are better!

I could fill it in with just a bunch of headshots but that wouldn't be very good entertainment, watching 3-4mins of constant headshots. Maybe i'll do it sometime.

Exclamatio said:
quite good m8

also pretty consistant

Anyone can be consistant when they're editing their own video...

SixThree said:

and what else do we have 2 go on?

chill

take it for what it is

SixThree said:
Go to 82.136.28.66:25015 if you want to see how consistant i am. :cheers:

Oh, just saw that its past its aloted badwidth, post here is you want me to post another link to it :p

Yeah, post another link. Sounds pretty impressive from what I read..wouldn't mind taking a look.

jmjneary said:
dont quit your day job that is above average sniping but not something i would call exceptional over all you could probobly beat me in a match but i have seen better cause i am an average css player
Envy is such a terrible thing when i see you create a sniping video with your l33t skills i will stand corrected but atm i see nowt from you.
create video immy you have inspired me to create my own video not sure what of atm....
p.s jmjneary did you not notice that loads of the shots that "it took him a few times to hit" were unscoped?

really enjoyed looking to his video, think that's the most importing thing. As I said before, really nice video immy.

ok afrogoat i am not expert sniper but no scopong is relitivly easy espically when you are rught next to the guy

some nub with a scout...there was no content to the video, poor quality to.

Pretty nice..by the way, what's the name of that song?
Thanks.

i tried watching today but i kept getting kicked by console....i was spectating...is that bad?

huntingbear said:
i tried watching today but i kept getting kicked by console....i was spectating...is that bad?

you the calypso guy? we had to make room for our clan members to join the server, we had a match at 9:00pm so we needed to praccy

sorry, blame rogue

great video, good demonstration of scout sniping

edit: btw what was that custom map you were playing? the one with the sand floor and high brick walls.. looks fun if simplistic

I'll be sure to go to your server sometime... so I can own your ass with a scout.

hha j/k, nice job man, I'm gonna look for you though to see if you're as much of a challenge as it looks!

Am I the only one here who enjoys using a Magnum?
The scout doesen't pack enough power for a quick kill when going with a full health expert,unless you give them a deliver a headshot.

Sieg said:
Am I the only one here who enjoys using a Magnum?
The scout doesen't pack enough power for a quick kill when going with a full health expert,unless you give them a deliver a headshot.

scouts will kill on a good chest shot too. I prefer scouts over awp/m's because they're much quicker, i always feel exposed when using a magnum where as i'm more comfortable with a scout. at the end of the day its which ever one is right for you though

Yes,but after a shot you can quickly swich to a handgun and score a few shots then swich back to the magnum and keep on rockin XD
Good sniping skills,I really liked those shots where you diden't even bother to use a scope.I really liked the part when the song when like: Causee it smells like shit (Headshot).
But why diden't you enemies shoot back at you?Also how long did it take you to make the video in all?

Well, its was my first time making anything like this so i think it took about 3 hours in total. Thanks for all the comments :D :cheers:

blinking halo said:
btw what was that custom map you were playing? the one with the sand floor and high brick walls.. looks fun if simplistic

scoutzknives

*Note to self: Good plug for future videos, including knife skillz.... Also, ask for beef for dinner*

Nice vid. Love it! But then, you do hack... ;)

EDIT: You are stupidly good... Maybe you should cut down on the SK k? good.

I like the scout way more. I always feel bad about the magnum cuse A.Cheap B. I payed a lot for it C. I am kind of slow as hell and exposed. Where with the scout all of that is false.

Your sniping is very good from the clips. But, sometimes your opponents seemed very conservative and sluggish; no one seemed to rush you with a pistol and one guy (on cbble) totally fogot about you after the first time you shot him! Overall, I think you're pretty good.

nick_t said:
Your sniping is very good from the clips. But, sometimes your opponents seemed very conservative and sluggish; no one seemed to rush you with a pistol and one guy (on cbble) totally fogot about you after the first time you shot him!
Yup, that's our server :D. Bunch of yokels, hahaha :LOL:

Watched it when first started but couldn't remember details of my login so had to get a new account. You got skills, OPen scoped are always the most satisfying.

I was playing in ur server the other day and ur guys are rly good.

Septih said:
you the calypso guy? we had to make room for our clan members to join the server, we had a match at 9:00pm so we needed to praccy

sorry, blame rogue

HHA...yeah that was me

huntingbear said:
HHA...yeah that was me

i'll slap him for you.

(btw our server is fixed now and back up to 16 slots ^_^ )

so i ise fraps to whle recording and i was wondering what u do to stop your fps from dropping drastically
btw nice sniping... wicked no scopes... vid has nice flow it was fun to watch

Barries grenade was hilarious. overall nice sniping, I just thought that your ability to shoot unscoped was pretty inmpressive. I'd like to be able to master that skill. I remember i was playing with bots on scoutz and knives, and with one shot got two headshots. it was a fluke but pretty funny anyway.

Back