n00b K-lite question:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brink's

Reaction score
I just reformated my comp and can't find Kazaa lite anywhere, all the places that had it before have now stopped sharing it. Can someone plz post a link, Thx

ya k-lite has been removed from all the big search engine on the internet. I had to try many different search engines to find it. I also didnt figure this out untill I reformated and it was hell to find it again. Just download it of the old kazaa or bittorrent. You could also get kazaa resurected which is supposably even better then k-lite.

Yes, but do these come with a crap load of spyware?

Got my friend to send me the installer:)

thx anyway.

Heh, I got a swedish version. I just seached for it on google. You gotta learn how to search omg.

Kazza shut down K-lite, and they run on different protocols, thats why you may be noticing k-lite takes longer to search now, you get alot of fake files, and less results.

K-lite network is dieing fast.
I use sharezza, its spyware free.
But in general all my downloading is BT

WaterMelon34 said:
or maybe www.kazaa.com .COM everyone! .COM!

EDIT: Err nevermind... for some reason that hebrew one is totally different.

No one likes regular Kazaa..

WaterMelon34 said:
or maybe www.kazaa.com .COM everyone! .COM!

EDIT: Err nevermind... for some reason that hebrew one is totally different.
Because its the LITE VERSION!!!!! its got the IP blocker and other great features!!!

Yeah K-Lite was awesome, I still have the K++ one, but now there's just a bunch of fake crap and it's dying fast. I just heard about this one called Ares and it has no spyware, adware, or viruses, and I haven't seen any fake files. Just one note on the site it says it comes bundled with NavHelper, but it gives an option whether to install or not, and if there were any spyware or adware or viruses my security would have found it, it's a great program and downloads and searches fast.

http://www.aresgalaxy.org/

The only thing with Ares as I just discovered is that there doesn't seem to be much software to search for, I never find anything when I search for software. But I tried videos and there's a ton. And there are some other ones, just software it doesn't seem to have much.

bosox188 said:
The only thing with Ares as I just discovered is that there doesn't seem to be much software to search for, I never find anything when I search for software. But I tried videos and there's a ton. And there are some other ones, just software it doesn't seem to have much.
If u want to d/l movies/videos/software use emule!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back