nads bouncing off heads

dc_clan

Reaction score
Just wanted to complain about something. Nades will bounce of people's heads, and then blow up on you, I have killed my self twice in this way, killed a few team members, and hurt my self alot. :flame: :flame: :flame:

dc_clan said:
Just wanted to complain about something. Nades will bounce of people's heads, and then blow up on you, I have killed my self twice in this way, killed a few team members, and hurt my self alot. :flame: :flame: :flame:

Stop throwing nades at their heads then.

looks like all the kid's parents are starting to give in to their child's nagging and pleading atlast....hey look: more brats screaming on the mic now!!! wohoo!!!

NOT!

Things happen. Live with it. It happened to me a lot but tell me, what can YOU do about it. :|

If you asked a friend over and threw a grenade at his head, it would probably come right back at you, instead of going through his head.

He would probably scream, and call you names as well. Be glad that doesn't happen in game (that often).

it doesn't bounce off their head so much as it bounces of their bounding box and back at you, thats what sucks about it.

ive thrown grenades that were nowhere near their head, but it hit their bounding box and came back at me. it is indeed annoying, and other games don't have this problem. the grenade throwing in general is really not that great compared to throwing grenades in sof2.

dc_clan said:

Welcome to what is called realism buddy. Get used to it.

[SARCASM]Don't worry because in the next update when you hit someone on the head with an object It causes them to get knocked unconsious for a random amount of time determined by the game engine.[/SARCASM]

Actually, I think it should be changed or something should be done by Valve in a patch or new version. That's not realism, that's just ridiculous.

Calhoun said:
[SARCASM]Don't worry because in the next update when you hit someone on the head with an object It causes them to get knocked unconsious for a random amount of time determined by the game engine.[/SARCASM]

I'm crossing my fingers that it's true. I'll do nothing but throw schtuff at people as my main method of combat.

Calhoun said:

omfg.

that sooo sounds like bs. seriously, donno how ppl belive that.

and maybe you should stop standing so damn close the where ur throwin grens. its really not hard to throw them and avoid ppls heads.

dekstar said:

If you threw a grenade at someones head it wouldn't bounce back, it would probably break their face and just fall to the ground (along with them)

dekstar said:

its not realism by any means. if it was i could throw the grenade have it graze past his ear and his shoulder without bouncing back at me.

Just wanted to complain about something. There's cracks in the sidewalks in my neighbourhood, and they can trip you. I have tripped twice this way, tripped a few friends and hurt myself a lot.:flame: :flame: :flame:

I love pointing out idiocy.

$pazmatazz said:
Just wanted to complain about something. There's cracks in the sidewalks in my neighbourhood, and they can trip you. I have tripped twice this way, tripped a few friends and hurt myself a lot.:flame: :flame: :flame:

I love pointing out idiocy.

An attempt of humor? I'm failing to see your point. Clarify.

Just throw grenades at enemies, not your teammates heads :)

MadHatter said:
An attempt of humor? I'm failing to see your point. Clarify.

It's easy to not see the humor when you agree with the terrible point at hand.

But lets not turn this into an argument..

$pazmatazz said:
It's easy to not see the humor when you agree with the terrible point at hand.

But lets not turn this into an argument..

When grenades literally bounce numerous feet off someone's head, that's not realistic. I don't see the initial point as terrible. Maybe he's really ticked off about the problem. Doesn't warrant a reason to mock them. Although he does need to lay off the caps and font...

MadHatter said:
When grenades literally bounce numerous feet off someone's head, that's not realistic. I don't see the initial point as terrible. Maybe he's really ticked off about the problem. Doesn't warrant a reason to mock them. Although he does need to lay off the caps and font...
yeah, the last time i threw a grenade at my friends' head, it just kinda bounced back a few inches, then blew up at his feet.

oh man, was THAT interesting to try to explain to the cops. :thumbs:

I kinda like it, it forces a bit more thought instead of chucking grenades anywhere and even more teamwork usually when it happens I can see it and have enough time to move. It adds to the gameplay imho.

If I kill myself and teammates because of it, then I won't like it lol.

dc_clan: Will you stop with your extremely annoying large font. No one else does this, it's a very poor attempt of getting attention.

Learn to throw nades properly, learn from your mistakes.

the thing is, if you are running behind someone and throw the nade, aiming well over their head, lots of times it will still bounce off and hit you in the eye before a splode.

also, what is with the giant trash bins in Office, you can be 2 feet away from it and it still blocks your bullets >_>

I through a smoke nade at someones head and im sure it took like 1-2hp off the guy. Bit rubbish seeing as in the skin he is wearing a huge kevlar helmet.

bliink said:
then use hax :)

or get bliink on ur team ;) :E

Mr. Redundant said:
I believe that is called a tea-bagging.

lol that reminds me of times when i kill a player in CZ and afterwards talk about tea-bagging him :E

Mr. Redundant said:

Damn i was going to say that! Funny typo though. Throwing nades at people, with FF on, makes them bleed and does a bit of damage to them. They must throw them pretty hard.

ffs it has always been like that in cs. its not new or a change its just the same as it ever was.

Did anyone else laugh when they read 'nads bouncing off heads '?

nads....heh

Dalamari said:
Did anyone else laugh when they read 'nads bouncing off heads '?

nads....heh

Yes...lol. I was about to post it but someone did earlier.

Mr. Redundant said:

Isn't tea-bagging where you insert nads into a sleeping person's mouth?

Some people :rolleyes:

Quelaar

Back