narrative and story info

-Biohazard

Reaction score
dont know if everyone visits planethalflife regularly so id like to mention that they have a interview with marc laidlaw that has some cool stuff in it. www.planethalflife.com u gotta sign up for the site but it take like 2 min. i suggest u check it out.

Wasnt there something like this in the news/anoucnments section of these very forums? But good work none the less

"Here's a line I cut: 'When you think of the creatures we've driven to extinction without a second thought, aren't you grateful the Combine isn't just another one-dimensional superpredator like... well, like ourselves?'

Here's one I haven't cut yet: 'What did I expect from the man who brought civilization to a screeching halt?'"

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Interesting info here, lets speculate! lol

I dare not read this thread anymore in fear of ruining the story.

i bet money that the second one is the g-man talking. think about it, gordon works for him now and that sounds like something he would say

Hmmmmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

Well this certainly does go along with many theories posted here before. The 2nd one is definatelly G-Man. Could the first one be Barney? That would explain the combine uniform.

Planet Half-Life is updating things with out really notifying us, not that we need to get notified.

membership is free, although it does ask you lots of annoying questions

Originally posted by Tredoslop
I can't seem to get into the site without a membership-is it free?

It's free but now I'm afraid my mailbox will not remain a virgin for long

just make a new hotmail account use it for the first email, then never use it again

As much as you might think you were helping people Fallout, I think you should ask a mod (Abom/Murno) whether they are comfortable hosting copyrighted content.

*shrugs* yeah, you're right, I was just bored as hell so figured it'd be something to do. If the mods don't like it then I can edit/delete/whatever my posts or they can. I can still read the article on the website so I don't care :p

Yes, but not after answering umpteen questions so they can sell my identity to marketers, that's a source of revenue.

Originally posted by SnowBall
I dare not read this thread anymore in fear of ruining the story.

im following his lead..

im not gonna let a forum ruin the story for meh :p

well im sure its gonna be cool, but i still cant bring it all in one piece

That first line of dialogue pretty much confirms that the combine aren't human, don't you think?

Originally posted by Logic
That first line of dialogue pretty much confirms that the combine aren't human, don't you think?
No. The Combine could of course be a grouping/organisation of people (although some people have suggested that it's a group of aliens AND humans...) However I agree with you that they aren't.
But I don't think that the 2nd line is necessarilly the G-Man... Could be something someone says TO the G-Man as he undoubtedly has a rther shadly amount to do with the whole deal.

Maybe, Aliens are saying that to gordon....

Or maybe its not even in the game and its just there so that SOMEONE could make people speculate over it in a forum!!!

...oh wait I told you all to speculate...

*runs away

In no way does that article ruin the story for HL2. It is however VERY well written and provides a lot of insight into some of the inner workings at Valve.

Back