Nazi Teletubbies

ROFL omfg that guy's such a f^cking lunatic. Stop thinking so damn much about life before it passes you by! Goddamn...

nw909 said:
Sieg Heil Tinky-Winky
lmao, is so funny the part about the pink fluid that they eat, says the pipe it comes out of looks like an ejaculating penis...and the teletubbies grab their crotch while jumping up and down LMFAO

B.Calhoun said:
lmao, is so funny the part about the pink fluid that they eat, says the pipe it comes out of looks like an ejaculating penis...and the teletubbies grab their crotch while jumping up and down LMFAO

Just like the nazi's did in 1942!

taken for article
just as Barney is a carricature of a T-Rex. Just as kids can be made to love a ferocious meat-eating lizard

LOL that was funny :LOL:

It goes, "SIX dirty knees, SIX dirty knees, SIX dirty knees, and wash them clean." It isn't hard to catch the "666" in this chorus. "Wash them clean" can be interpreted as ethnic cleansing, something the Nazis are very familiar with. Holocaust and Antichrist are favorite themes drilled into the minds of toddlers, and parents don't seem to mind.

:thumbs: nice I like.

Wow. I could not believe the connections that were made. Its scary to think about, but then again, it is just a, "good read". Interesting, the Pink Fluids being representative of Human Melatonin, and the human smile faces on the bread...ew, just sinister. :D

haha thats hilarious...and Teletubbies is insane..i saw it once...never again..

Nazi's...I hate those guys...

Im going to have to watch it now that im older and wiser to these things, I always knew there was something up with them.

Teletubbies are honestly just creepy. Nazi's or not.

Haha, that's very interesting. Who should we call to let the earth know about this? Ghostbusters?

I agree with NeLi, teletubbies are just creepy, and every episode should be burnt!

Do NOT mention BOOBAH!

<Shudders>

Those horrible little kewpie-doll-headed things that keep making that horrible organic clicking noise...

Oh, well, has anyone seen the "Teletubbies are Dead" gif? That always cheers me up...

lePobz said:
Teletubbies is nothing - you guys should watch an episode of Boohbah.

http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html

If teletubbies are nazis, then these guys are spawns of satan himself.
omg thats weird just before i read this post i saw a commerical for these things, they are now following the path of the Furby.....

LMFAO that guy's a nutcase. Teletubbies should still burn, though...

hmmm... in order to come to this conclusion he must have sat thorugh hundreds of episodes... therefore i predict that this guy must have a very durable attention span.

Suicide42 said:
hmmm... in order to come to this conclusion he must have sat thorugh hundreds of episodes... therefore i predict that this guy must have a very durable attention span.
Or hes pychotic (sp?)

Back