NBC airing the midnight mass

Locust

Spy
Reaction score
I found this suprising because of all the anti-christian persecution that has been evident in our society today. It is good that they are finally seeing that the majority of American are Christian or believe in God.

Separation of Church and State

Yeah...thank god they didn't air any Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or other Paegan rituals...to be diverse and compassionate to minorities is so very un-american and un-christian.

because as we all know, that the usa is ONLY a christian state... :angel:

anyway,,, merry christmas to all. :cheers:

hate to say this but.....god doesnt exsist!

how do i know that?

cuz i just bloody do, ok

What's this about Christians being persecuted? Christians...being persecuted in the US? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

qckbeam said:
What's this about Christians being persecuted? Christians...being persecuted in the US? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

No, christians are being persecuted by the rest of the world. Heh.

gordons_crowbar said:
because as we all know, that the usa is ONLY a christian state... :angel:

anyway,,, merry christmas to all. :cheers:
USA Isnt a state

And also, rest of the world thinks things like Christian Childrens Fund are evil :LOL:

I mean, helping needy children in third world countries. <gasp> TeH EVIL!

http://www.christianchildrensfund.org/ Evilest website in all creation to the anti christians.

abconners said:
I found this suprising because of all the anti-christian persecution that has been evident in our society today. It is good that they are finally seeing that the majority of American are Christian or believe in God.

Anti-christian persecution?!? :LOL: Christianity is ruling this country. Besides, the reason why some people don't like Christians is because they try to force their religion on you.

Like someone else hinted at, they shouldn't run midnight mass if they're not going to televise other religious practices.

Separation of church and state.

-Happy Holidays-

satch919 said:
Anti-christian persecution?!? :LOL: Christianity is ruling this country. Besides, the reason why some people don't like Christians is because they try to force their religion on you.

Like someone else hinted at, they shouldn't run midnight mass if they're not going to televise other religious practices.

Separation of church and state.

-Happy Holidays-

I dunno about you, but I see other religious practices all the time on my TV, here in texas!!

Jewish holiday practices. One I haven't seen, I admit, is Kwanza. I don't even know what the hell Kwanza is. Heh, there's even running jokes about it in shows such as Futurama.

Kwanza bot passing out books of Kwanza called, "What the hell is Kwanza?"

Raziaar said:
No, christians are being persecuted by the rest of the world. Heh.

Not really. I have Islamic friends who think our religion is a joke though, because of the way certain Christians behave i.e. Drinking, Smoking, Sex (before marriage)... and there isn't much outcry when Christian iconography is spoofed (i.e. the Madame Tussauds display with David Beckham in it), but if that was an Islamic display there would have been accusations of race hate and allsorts..

Raziaar said:
I dunno about you, but I see other religious practices all the time on my TV, here in texas!!

Jewish holiday practices. One I haven't seen, I admit, is Kwanza. I don't even know what the hell Kwanza is. Heh, there's even running jokes about it in shows such as Futurama.

Kwanza bot passing out books of Kwanza called, "What the hell is Kwanza?"

I haven't seen anything like that here in CA. It may have been on but I wasn't watching.

:)

satch919 said:
I haven't seen anything like that here in CA. It may have been on but I wasn't watching.

:)

California is a bigtime Liberal state. I wonder why we have stuff like that here in Texas, a bigtime conservative state, but nothing like that in California :-P

craig said:
Not really. I have Islamic friends who think our religion is a joke though, because of the way certain Christians behave i.e. Drinking, Smoking, Sex (before marriage)... and there isn't much outcry when Christian iconography is spoofed (i.e. the Madame Tussauds display with David Beckham in it), but if that was an Islamic display there would have been accusations of race hate and allsorts..

Apparently your friends are not aware that Sex before marriage is frowned upon in Christianty. I have no idea about drinking or smoking(I think drinking is except for casual amounts of wine, smoking is something that came way later i believe).

Maybe your friends should do some research before they judge. They are following the lowlife path of judging many by the actions of a few.

Back