NC or bust

TinyKilbasa

Reaction score
Im moving to NC, starting Monday. Will be closer to GF, family, hopefully marriage is in the near future, God willing. A friend is coming along for the 2500 mile treck across country. I drove to CA 2 years ago by myself with nothing but what I brought in my car. If anyone ever gets a chance in their life to do that, I highly recommend it...

Wish me luck, thanks everyone for the entertainment, good posts, and big laughs, hope to be back soon!!

MarcoPolo

Good luck, buddy! Drive safe! If ya pass through LA, gimme a holler!

Don't pick up any hitchhikers with hockey masks.

Or herpes, for that matter.

And if you take a detour through Lincolnshire, give me a holla. Driving across America would be amazing, but i would need to find a nice lady to do it with though.

all the best m8, hope it goes well for you.

yeah id luv to do that too, razor :D

Best of luck bud.

I intend to do some serious travel after uni, as long as my thirst for clubbing has subsided enough.

Take care now, and er... if you swing by Wales, UK, gimmee a shout :p

Enjoy it :thumbs:

burner69 said:
Best of luck bud.

I intend to do some serious travel after uni, as long as my thirst for clubbing has subsided enough.

Take care now, and er... if you swing by Wales, UK, gimmee a shout :p

Enjoy it :thumbs:

burner your from wales too? :p

KoreBolteR said:
burner your from wales too? :p

My god, what are the chances of that ... the only two people in wales with Internet access meeting on the same forum!

It's amazing.

lePobz said:
My god, what are the chances of that ... the only two people in wales with Internet access meeting on the same forum!

It's amazing.

funneh ;), if you want my attention youve succeeded. :thumbs:

stigmata said:
Don't pick up any hitchhikers with hockey masks.

Or herpes, for that matter.

Thanks for the tip :)
Did you know cold sores were a form of herpes? And Canker Sores are a form of ulcers....

Now you know...

Amd for all of y'all people in the UK, I'll do my best. My car can turn in to a hover boat, yep yep...surrrre can.... :naughty:

hee hee.... *y'all*....I'm souhtern already :E j/k

Back