Need 4 Speed Hot Pursuit 2010

I'm sure you obviously can, but quite a few people I've spoken to about the game hate the EA Trax, turn them off and play with no music.

I can't imagine playing a Need For Speed game without decent background music.
I usually play my own in the background.

So I just discovered that NFS saves all your dreamshots to your hard drive, even if you've deleted them from Autolog...

nfs0.jpg

I can't seem to access the autolog, signed up but I keep getting some weird "this account is not connected to the autolog servers." Am i supposed to verify that code/register my game on EA?

Also, has anyone figured out how to change the weather in free roam? All I can get is sunny and daytime. Would love thunderstorms at midnight.

I can't seem to access the autolog, signed up but I keep getting some weird "this account is not connected to the autolog servers." Am i supposed to verify that code/register my game on EA?

I entered the code that was on the manual. That seemed to connect my NFS account to my PSN account.

Just found out that the dream shots are uploaded to the Autolog website. Check 'em out:

8pbO0.jpg

QvnTu.jpg

KsHP3.jpg

Also, has anyone figured out how to change the weather in free roam? All I can get is sunny and daytime. Would love thunderstorms at midnight.

If you choose to free drive as a cop on that southern most road on the map just barely starting into the desert, that is night time. Weather is mostly random...I've run into thunderstorms in the northwest portion of the map, along the coastline.

Also, if on PC make sure to go into settings and choose to allow EA to collect anonymous data. I had to reactivate that to get into Autolog on the website...

The first thing to bombard you is all this autolog crap, which is their lame attempt to make the game social and spam your friends. You can block autolog from accessing the internet and moderately avoid it, but the autolog crap is still thrown in your face constantly.

But my biggest complaint is.... this game cheats like hell. Both for you and against you. You can do a perfect race and they opponents will be constantly on your tail, even if you run them off the road. However you can crash 20 times (which has only minor penalty to your time) and slack off for the first ¾ of a race and then zip to the front and finish first near the end of the race.

Weapons.... lets just say I half expect a turtle shell to fly down the road.

Drifting is basically a cornering easy mode.

Smashing racers is fun, minus the annoying cut-away cam that throws you into autopilot for a few seconds. Would be nice if you could turn it off.

Yes, I'm bitching.... it's not really a "Bad game" but it has a lot of stupid shit that ruins the experience.

Ruins is a bit extreme. It definitely does take away from the fun. Especially when Autolog won't connect your account/EA account to the god damn game.

Back