New E32004 Bink

ktimekiller said:
um..... wtf? how did u get that fast? my fastest was 200kb
Heck if I know? Total download will take about 50 min..I've got about 15 left. I've got a cable modem, but other than that I've done nothing special.

same here i got cable and its going 100kb, which is fast for bt for me

I won't be downloading this Bink because I don't want things spoiled for me, but can someone tell me approximately the resolution/detail this Bink was recoreded at? A couple of those screenshots look a little iffy.

Alec_85 said:
Are you sure it's because the weapons are magnetic? It looked to me like he just dropped the magnet on the Combine head (which would hurt yes!).

That's a good point. When I saw it first, it did look as though the crane was picking the soldier up, but due to the way the body is pushed outward, it could quite as easily also be the magnet swaying from closer inspection.

Concept said:
That's a good point. When I saw it first, it did look as though the crane was picking the soldier up, but due to the way the body is pushed outward, it could quite as easily also be the magnet swaying from closer inspection.
that would be kick ass

kaellinn18 said:
I won't be downloading this Bink because I don't want things spoiled for me, but can someone tell me approximately the resolution/detail this Bink was recoreded at? A couple of those screenshots look a little iffy.

The resolution is in 1024x768, with AA/AF and V-Sync turned off by the looks of things. Like the rest of the other binks.

If you've already seen Half-Life 2's showing at this year's E3 you won't be having anything spoiled. It's just a better quality scene from that trailer.

Perhaps I'm near some kind of relay station cause this thing has always run fast...closer to a T1 really...ranges from around 800kB to 1MB per sec downloading. Just luck?

Sickmind said:
Perhaps I'm near some kind of relay station cause this thing has always run fast...closer to a T1 really...ranges from around 800kB to 1MB per sec downloading. Just luck?
nice speed

Dude, you rock QUiCKSILV3R. I was gettin 90 on BT, now i'm gettin 360 on the mirror! Woohoo!

Anyway, Sickmind, you need a BT client: Azureus is great and it's what I use (just search for that on Google), there are many others, as well.

Hold up, Sickmind, you already dled it right? If so, then just run the movie, it'll do everything on its own.

Down: 17 kb
Up: 32 kb

Seems like it's getting better...

pls keep on seeding after you finished downloading

Rossell said:
Any new material in this video or identical to the E3 video?

It's a bit longer. And by a bit I mean like, 5-8 seconds. But yes there is 'new' footage.

Rossell said:
Any new material in this video or identical to the E3 video?

There's a bit extra on the end like in the Ravenholm bink. I haven't watched it myself but I found out this information by reading the thread.

(HINT HINT)

kaellinn18 said:

Anyone?

I'm getting 60 kb/s on Bit Tornado (which I officialy switched to from Azureus this morning, such better speeds with Bit Tornado)

But thanks for the direct link Quicksilver.

Feath said:
There's a bit extra on the end like in the Ravenholm bink. I haven't watched it myself but I found out this information by reading the thread.

(HINT HINT)
what do you mean?

ferd said:
what do you mean?

ARGH.

There's a part in the video where the crane picks up a combine's weapon and the combine is holding on, then lets go and dies.

You could have read the earlier posts in this thread, is what he was saying.

This was probably the BINK with the worst quality, but it was still pretty good.

I'll host a mirror as soon as I finish dl'ing.

This is the best bink in terms of action. The speed and ferocity of the gameplay totally kicks the shit out of other <notable FPS games released this year>.

I'll have the vid in 30 minutes if anyone feels like waiting for a download link.

I'm pretty sure the Combine gets knocked by the crane, and then bounces off against the floor.

Back