New Half Life 2 pic in EGM!

H

hiflyer00

It's of the PC version too! I was really surprised to see it. Your in a village.

....................................................................................................die..........................or.......let me see it.....

w00t.. lol, uhm.. any chance you could scan it? As long as you don't include any bit of the article, it's alright

It's a very small picture in a big console gaming mag.

I order EMG too.

/me sticks his tounge out at those less fortunate.

I don't have a scanner anyways.

No scanner either.

For those who have it, it's page 101.

dammit. why does the person who sees the shots first never have a scanner?

Google time! (5 minutes later) hmmm, turned up nothing. Are you sure those arn't pictures of City 17? I'm quite positive that valve would not release a new screenshot....but then again, I could be wrong

I just looked through thte whole magazine. Heh, I found nothing.

csmighty1 said:
Google time! (5 minutes later) hmmm, turned up nothing. Are you sure those arn't pictures of City 17? I'm quite positive that valve would not release a new screenshot....but then again, I could be wrong

Yeah they're supposed to leave us in the dark like they have been for the past what 4 months.

I told you page 101.
It's the top right.

It's fall in the pic.

You can see houses.

In the backround there is a bridge, and I think I can see that building that was in that pic that looked like a drawing. I'll find that pic in a minute.

I haven't seen all the picutes, so I don't know if it could be new or not. Oh, a new Halo 2 screen shot is also in the mag.

Anyways, it's on its on page 101 in the top right, about 1 1/2 inchs(3.6 cm) high and 2 1/2 (6.7 cm) inch across. Rather small.

I don't know if I should tell you rest. It also says a release date, Fall 2004

All I see on page 101 is an ad for Rainbow 6 :(. Do you have the issue with the picture of Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell on the cover? Just making sure, heh.

This is the April issue, with The Getaway 2 on the cover.

The Halo 2 pic is the first I've seen in magazines, but it's been on the net for the past 3-4 weeks.

Yeah i got that and i got a scanner, I'll scan it in exchange for a HL2 poster. :E

sabre89 said:
Yeah i got that and i got a scanner, I'll scan it in exchange for a HL2 poster. :E

First the scan then the poster :bounce:

I was just kidding.

Here you go guys.

Attachments

• NEWHL2SCAN.bmp
    71.3 KB · Views: 894
hmmm never seen that before. To tiny to see anything....here are two hl2 screenshots, probably from the "beta" but I think these two are harmless. Pretty good looking to.

*snip*

:thumbs:

I want a briefcase with 1,000 US dollars in small bills, un-marked and in non-repeating serial codes, behind the dumpster behind the Block Buster video. After that, we will talk.

Ahhh, blast, there goes a joke down the drain.

Foxtrot said:
wtf...I think that is breaking the forum rules....

Yeah, I'd put my money on that. But I want to see moooore. :)

Wheres my poster?!

mmm if so I'm not aware...I'm pretty sure that we can't discuss the beta ...or...oh dear, maybe I did break the rules.

*Eli runs away from the computer screaming*

Don't ban me! ;( (Why can't I edit?) I Fuc*ed up! Please have mercy o moderators! I repent for the evil sin I have commited! I didn't give away anything did I?...I don't think I did. But I still know that does not excuse my actions. That small...well maybe not small rule about posting stuff about the beta...it just slipped my mind! Take pity on an honest man...will you?

Oh GOD I CAN"T QUICK EDIT!!!!! QUICK SOMEONE KILL THE LINK!!! KILL IT! KILL IT!!!! AGGHHH GOD!

Well...I'll see you guys in a couple months ;( Farewell!

QUICK EDIT IT OUT EDIT IT OUT!!!

EDIT-

Quote: Oh GOD I CAN"T QUICK EDIT!!!!! QUICK SOMEONE KILL THE LINK!!! KILL IT! KILL IT!!!! AGGHHH GOD!

Well...I'll see you guys in a couple months Farewell!

Hahah.
Thats right I edited. :thumbs:

New images... Sounds like the hype machine is starting again

This is good news lads, pretty soon we'll be jolly green giants walking the earth, with guns.

Back