new half life video (bink)

A

anobium

Dony know if you have seen this, But I have just read pc zone and it has a short trailer(1 min) for half life 2 in bink format. Nothing new in terms of content, but the quality is the best I have seen by far amazing. I tried to grab some screens but dont know how to do this in bink?

press the print screen key on your keyboard then paste it into an image editing program.

Your more than likely to get a black screen with bink/WMP etc

no I downloaded bink tools but could not find any way to screen grab

Malarkee said:
press the print screen key on your keyboard then paste it into an image editing program.

Your more than likely to get a black screen with bink/WMP etc
It works for me.

It's basically a load of small clips from the E3 2004 presentation - very similar to the PC Gamer one. Definitely worth getting.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,450
Holy crap, it even has all the little warpings from the shape of the glass in the door thing. How cool!

BigNamek...

Perfect quality. Now how can we get our hands on it?

Can you host it here Chris_D?

ARGH! Gimme! Gimme gimme gimme gimme!!! Upload the movie p-uhle-ahahahasee...

Huh, looks like they changed some things around. The person next to the black guy use to be another man but now it looks like it's a woman.

Gid damn this is what we have been waiting for!!!

HOST HOST HOST HOST HOST! :cheers:

check these out

more cool pics check the floor out glad I just paid £230.00 for that new x800pro!

Attachments

• half life 2 2.JPG
    half life 2 2.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,202
  • halflife 2.JPG
    halflife 2.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,063
Man, thats screenshot is sweet.... just look at the window, it looks like your looking through a window, it look's sorta misted up alittle and the road beyond looks really realistic
*dribbles*

Is this bink video from Valve or did PC Gamer chuck it together? Because i thoguht Valve weren't releasing any more video's until the game goes gold? Or didn't they decide not to release anything else?

omfg... !!!! where did you get this ? and how, and url and BT it... go go go!

Its of the new pczone mag only about a min but the quality is unbeliveable it realy shows of the source engine.

i thought Valve were stratigically releasing video's throughout the summer...

This is HOT HOT, HL2 looks so sexy. Did you notice the reflection on the door (FLat SCENE) or the reflection of light on the floor, and the amount of details they put on every object. OMG this game owns both DOOM3 & stalker.

Sparta said:
Is this bink video from Valve or did PC Gamer chuck it together? Because i thoguht Valve weren't releasing any more video's until the game goes gold? Or didn't they decide not to release anything else?

I remember gh0st (from his trip to valve) said that they made a series of trailers from the E3 footage in high-res bink quality and will give to mags (and eventually) after that they will be available to public on the net.

Is that screen from the train station= It looks like a brand new setting in that quality. :eek:
GIMME!!!

Gorgon said:
This is HOT HOT, HL2 looks so sexy. Did you notice the reflection on the door (FLat SCENE) or the reflection of light on the floor, and the amount of details they put on every object. OMG this game owns both DOOM3 & stalker.

I agree - thank god they dumped that doug lombardi like guy in that apartment scene and used a hawt chick instead.

new screen

you need that new card

Attachments

• halflife.JPG
    halflife.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,030
One issue about the half life 2 2.jpg image, the table and bench the man is sitting on does not cast a shadow. Weird...

BigNamek...

anobium, m8 just upload the video on a torrent site. or upload it on someone's ftp

anobium said:
Its of the new pczone mag only about a min but the quality is unbeliveable it realy shows of the source engine.

WAAAAAAAAA :'( stop telling us, show us! ;)

thanks for the screenshots so far =D

last pic

new picture

Attachments

• halflife new.JPG
    halflife new.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 1,098
Back